Citizenship Application 2022

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Nicole T

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by Nicole T » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:47 pm

I just got the positive decision today. I applied in the middle of October 2021 so it's around 7,5 months. My background: Asian, 4 years visa B as a student and then 1+4 years visa A. I used to have cleaning job and then fixed-term and finally permanent office job when I applied for citizenship. My queue number stopped moving around last two - three weeks and the last time I checked was around 4300; so I assumed that my queue number should be around 3900s when receiving the result. I think the reason why the decision came early enough was because of my permanent job as the sufficient financial support (but that was my guess). Btw, I hope everyone will have good news soon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

browndude

Post by browndude » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:52 pm

Scolix wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:43 pm
nicnet wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:45 pm
So got my YKI results Friday last week, started filling in the application. Done except for a letter from work.
Tried to book the document checking "interview" - next free time in Helsinki in November.
Eventually booked one in Turku for September.
Anyone got a work around for this, or is it just another delay ....
Try to check the appointments page frequently (few times a day). There are few last minute cancellations. I got my appointment that way. You might get lucky and get an appointment tomorrow or this week itself. If you don't mind travelling, usually Rovaniemi has more free slots.
This is true. In my case, after submitting the application, I could not initially find a free appointment for two months or so. But I kept checking the appointment calendar and suddenly some appointments opened up on the following day (people seem to make multiple appointments and cancel them at the last moment).
ImageImage

hotplay

Post by hotplay » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:00 pm

Nicole T wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:47 pm
I just got the positive decision today. I applied in the middle of October 2021 so it's around 7,5 months. My background: Asian, 4 years visa B as a student and then 1+4 years visa A. I used to have cleaning job and then fixed-term and finally permanent office job when I applied for citizenship. My queue number stopped moving around last two - three weeks and the last time I checked was around 4300; so I assumed that my queue number should be around 3900s when receiving the result. I think the reason why the decision came early enough was because of my permanent job as the sufficient financial support (but that was my guess). Btw, I hope everyone will have good news soon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Congratulations Nicole , happy for you and thanks for sharing the good news :)

Scolix

Post by Scolix » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:49 pm

Nicole T wrote:
Congratulation!

Have you recorded your starting queue number when you applied in Oct?

hotplay

Post by hotplay » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:51 pm

5. Migri/Police were not overwhelmed with hundreds of "fake" applications which serve only as means to extend the time someone is allowed to stay here whilst waiting for a decision (which they have now been for years, thanks to these 'nice' countries like Ethiopia)
So you are claiming that fake applications normally lodged by Ethiopians?

if Migri are not raciest , you sure are , you are also extremally unpleasant and sad that your only chance to feel good about yourself is the flex on this forum to unknowns ...get a life

You mentioned being married , and having friends , go be an ass to them . people here have had enough , doubt those relationships last with you

hotplay

Post by hotplay » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:01 pm

yrtti wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:04 pm
hotplay wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:51 pm
5. Migri/Police were not overwhelmed with hundreds of "fake" applications which serve only as means to extend the time someone is allowed to stay here whilst waiting for a decision (which they have now been for years, thanks to these 'nice' countries like Ethiopia)
So you are claiming that fake applications normally lodged by Ethiopians?

if Migri are not raciest , you sure are , you are also extremally unpleasant and sad that your only chance to feel good about yourself is the flex on this forum to unknowns ...get a life

You mentioned being married , and having friends , go be an ass to them.
blah blah blah. Tell it to someone who cares. It's definitely not Americans, Brits, Australians, Canadians and Japanese making all those false applications and marriages now is it. Definitely isn't Italians or French. Nope, those are all from African and Middle & Eastern countries.
people here have had enough
Yeah you're right. I've had enough of having to dig through the same bollocks every time I open this thread. Pages and pages of the same 3 people bitching and moaning every 5 seconds about "Muh racism" without a single shred of evidence. When someone actually posts the facts, that other countries have much longer processing times and why things are as slow as they are here, they just change the subject. All of these crybabies supposedly with jobs and families and friends of their own whining all day, but you tell me to go bother my own? The hypocrisy. :lol:

This thread USED to be for people to post news/info/questions. You know, actual DECENT posts about the process so people could get an idea about how it went. Not use it to force everyone to be a guest at their pity party.

And before you call me racist again for quoting facts. Here's some more facts for you and the others.

https://yle.fi/news/3-10338614
https://www.newtimes.co.rw/internationa ... -marriages
https://www.indembhelsinki.gov.in/Advis ... arding.php
http://www.emn.fi/files/596/0a_EMN_Misu ... 012_1_.pdf
https://www.academia.edu/4517377/Court_ ... amily_Ties
In 2017, Migri's approval rate of asylum applications rose to 40 percent, up from only 27 percent in 2016.
But nooooo Migri is racist! That's why their approval rating has more than doubled! :roll:
Now get back on topic, or shut up. Literally no one cares what you think of other members here, even I am not resorting to insults like you are.
if you are so annoyed then just stop reading "the same bollocks ", nobody is going to miss your "facts".
Go cosey up to your Americans, Brits, Australians, Canadians and Japanese and leave us degenerates in peace !

Nicole T

Post by Nicole T » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:46 pm

Congratulation!

If i remembered correctly, it would be around 6800, but in the first two months, it went up to over 7000 sometimes.

Nicole T

Post by Nicole T » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:46 pm

Congratulation!

If i remembered correctly, it would be around 6800, but in the first two months, it went up to over 7000 sometimes.

esimerkki

Post by esimerkki » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:36 pm

Migri employees at work:

It is a joke, so daddy chill...
Last edited by esimerkki on Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:58 pm

Nicole T wrote:
Congratulations 🎉
I have also permanent job also Europe citizen over year I am still waiting also my queue number stopped moving around 2 weeks. Good luck me :)

choxobooze

Post by choxobooze » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:54 pm

Nicole T wrote:
How do you they usually inform about the decision or processing of the application? through email or text?

nicnet

Post by nicnet » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:27 pm

Advice needed.
I'm about to finalize my application, and I need to specify there which office I will go to for the document review "interview".
I currently have place in September (Turku) - it was the earliest reasonable one I could find.
My question is - if a space appears e.g. in Hki/Malmi tomorrow, but I have put Turku in my application, can I still go to the Hki one?
Anyone got experience of this?

justforfun

Post by justforfun » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:12 pm

I received a positive decision yesterday.

Thank you for all your helpful posts and good luck to everyone!!

hotplay

Post by hotplay » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:52 pm

yrtti wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:53 pm
hotplay wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:01 pm
if you are so annoyed then just stop reading "the same bollocks "
Learn to read. I said I am sick of having to dig through all this off-topic crybaby crap that you and others post. There is pages and pages of it by now. At least my posts are constructive because I actually bother to link to facts and answer questions instead of posting 50 posts about how sad I am that I have to wait my turn.
And I iterate to you again that you don't have to dig at all, you can ignore all of this and go about your miserable life .

Here's a challenge for you. Post something constructive, factual and useful for your next post. I bet you cant. :lol:
Btw if you want me to stop coming back in here, then stop quoting me so I don't get any more notifications that someone replied to me saying something stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol:
In this context ,speaking to the likes of you , its hard to say anything other than stupid !
because you bring me to your level. And probably beat me with experience....
you are a sad sad woman !

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:38 pm

STATISTICS
Updated 15/06/2022 Citizenship application
Decisions 12/2021 - 5/2022
In total 4,202

I havee been waiting over year when I apply que was around 5600 How posibble is that?