Citizenship Application 2022

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
vilpi

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by vilpi » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:44 pm

Mamu wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:13 pm
vilpi wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:00 pm
Mamu wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:37 pm

Hi !
What kind a notification you received the process of your application began on Thursday.?Texting or e-mailbox also around What time ? 😊
Email at 18:00
I think Monday you will get the decision or update extra documents can be ask to you.
Well, now it's been a week and I haven't heard back from them. 🙄

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

azar.sara

Post by azar.sara » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:23 pm

vilpi wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:44 pm
Mamu wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:13 pm
vilpi wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:00 pm

Email at 18:00
I think Monday you will get the decision or update extra documents can be ask to you.
Well, now it's been a week and I haven't heard back from them. 🙄
So does anyone know for sure how long it takes from when the application starts being processed till the decision is ready?

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:32 am

kocool12 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:30 pm
Yes i complained. even asked for fast track, it was denied and i was told to wait that processing time is now 23-25 months. i have not committed any crime, i have a permanent job, never been on kela, came as a student. applied with Yki. practically have everything needed i guess i just have to wait. no can do :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
Mamu wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:02 am
kocool12 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:55 pm
Queue number : 830
Visited Migri : 25 September 2020

running out of patience
It’s unbelievable you should complain in it soon as possible or if you committed a crime before you applied or after you did apply.You may be waiting for the time to pass what ever was the crime that reason they handling the your case or you can let the prosecutor investigate reason for waiting for that long .If I were you ,I am allowing myself to fight for my right.I am myself thinking to complaining to next month because not interested about the decision P or N .What I am curious is when I applied processing time was 6-13. I called Migri and asked for that they were saying they can’t not help it. The mean things is when we applied the promised is 6-13 month. I don’t care I said to them they should give me to decision that time limit lady on the fone made other fone call to inform me sometime next week. I’II said them I will apply to court unexplained decision between 6-13 month. I wish everyone asks for their right because you have permission stay here you know yourself you are away 0-1 make it 1-1 fighting for by your right.
Where are you come from? I don’t know what is that country on the list means some peoples who are waiting that long if they are on country list.

hotplay

Post by hotplay » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:14 pm

sealgat wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:29 pm
azar.sara wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:57 pm
sealgat wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:15 pm

Hi, may I ask you, on which day in November you visited? Just visited in the mid-November, 11th, now the number is 45xx.
I visited on November 5th. queue number is 4130 today. I have a feeling that I will receive a decision soon too.
Fingers crossed!

I visited 11th of November...number is 4493 today...
I visited on November the fifth , my queue number is now 4575....different lane it seems but within comparable speed

kocool12

Post by kocool12 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:10 pm

Yes. country is on the list.

Mamu wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:32 am
kocool12 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:30 pm
Yes i complained. even asked for fast track, it was denied and i was told to wait that processing time is now 23-25 months. i have not committed any crime, i have a permanent job, never been on kela, came as a student. applied with Yki. practically have everything needed i guess i just have to wait. no can do :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
Mamu wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:02 am

It’s unbelievable you should complain in it soon as possible or if you committed a crime before you applied or after you did apply.You may be waiting for the time to pass what ever was the crime that reason they handling the your case or you can let the prosecutor investigate reason for waiting for that long .If I were you ,I am allowing myself to fight for my right.I am myself thinking to complaining to next month because not interested about the decision P or N .What I am curious is when I applied processing time was 6-13. I called Migri and asked for that they were saying they can’t not help it. The mean things is when we applied the promised is 6-13 month. I don’t care I said to them they should give me to decision that time limit lady on the fone made other fone call to inform me sometime next week. I’II said them I will apply to court unexplained decision between 6-13 month. I wish everyone asks for their right because you have permission stay here you know yourself you are away 0-1 make it 1-1 fighting for by your right.
Where are you come from? I don’t know what is that country on the list means some peoples who are waiting that long if they are on country list.

kalaizanala

Post by kalaizanala » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 pm

Hello fellow applicants,
I have been following for this topic for a few months and would like to share my queue number and progress of application.
Applied 30.07.2021, number of applicants before me was 77XX
In December it become about 55XX
In the end of May it was 35XX
Now the queue slowed down (due to summer holidays?), current number is 3310.
I noticed that in December my queue number also was moving quite slowly. I think the reason was also related to holidays.
Time of waiting in total: full 11 mouths. My application moved for almost 3400 positions during this time.
I have A type permit based on work, came to Finland as student.

azar.sara

Post by azar.sara » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:09 pm

So the status of my application changed to in progress on Thursday 23.6.2022. I visited Megri on 05.11.2021. My place in the queue is 41XX at the moment. I believe that I have a straight forward case. I have a well-paid job and has paid taxes everyday I lived in Finland. And my wife is a dual national with Finnish citizenship.I will keep you posted on how long the processing of the application takes

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:42 pm

azar.sara wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:09 pm
So the status of my application changed to in progress on Thursday 23.6.2022. I visited Megri on 05.11.2021. My place in the queue is 41XX at the moment. I believe that I have a straight forward case. I have a well-paid job and has paid taxes everyday I lived in Finland. And my wife is a dual national with Finnish citizenship.I will keep you posted on how long the processing of the application takes
There are people who have more straight forward case than you do so it is not about that.Not trying to brag but For my case I not earning anything less than 8k euro per month and I have 3 children with finnish wife. I have been waiting for a year now. I have 0 crime in the country and I came here legally. It is just that migri picked you up, not because of well paid job or because of your wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Trying to mention things like that will make people think they are discriminated because they earn less or they do not have finnish wife. No one knows why they get pick before people who apply before them or same time.

azar.sara

Post by azar.sara » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:31 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:42 pm
azar.sara wrote:
There are people who have more straight forward case than you do so it is not about that.Not trying to brag but For my case I not earning anything less than 8k euro per month and I have 3 children with finnish wife. I have been waiting for a year now. I have 0 crime in the country and I came here legally. It is just that migri picked you up, not because of well paid job or because of your wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Trying to mention things like that will make people think they are discriminated because they earn less or they do not have finnish wife. No one knows why they get pick before people who apply before them or same time.
I never said that my application got picked because of my case. I only explained my case so that people with similar situation would have some idea how long it takes for megri to make a decision on cases like mine. I hope yours get picked soon enough as well, but I think based on what you say about your case we have very similar cases.

vilpi

Post by vilpi » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:33 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
azar.sara wrote:
In general, I think if you have a degree from a Finnish University and currently working, your case would be more straightforward.

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:45 pm

vilpi wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:33 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
azar.sara wrote:
In general, I think if you have a degree from a Finnish University and currently working, your case would be more straightforward.
I have both bachelor and master degree from here 😊😊😊

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:48 pm

azar.sara wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:31 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
azar.sara wrote:
I never said that my application got picked because of my case. I only explained my case so that people with similar situation would have some idea how long it takes for megri to make a decision on cases like mine. I hope yours get picked soon enough as well, but I think based on what you say about your case we have very similar cases.
I got your point but that is not the real case. You got picked because they want to pick you not for any other reason that we can know in this forum only they know. Because we have similar case I point it out so other people wont get frustrated and feel as they are being discriminated 😊😊. Best of luck to you. I am sure you might get decision in this week or next. Finger crossed

hotplay

Post by hotplay » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:08 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:48 pm
azar.sara wrote:
boy30062021 wrote:

I got your point but that is not the real case. You got picked because they want to pick you not for any other reason that we can know in this forum only they know. Because we have similar case I point it out so other people wont get frustrated and feel as they are being discriminated 😊😊. Best of luck to you. I am sure you might get decision in this week or next. Finger crossed
I have 2 master's and a bachelor's degree from this country ,and work in a senior position that requires security clearance in a tech company, non of it matters !
The processing is completely random , there is a bunch of inspectors , who get allotted a set of applications based on the applicant first residence type and nationality , because it is easier for one person to deal with a specific country etc. Depending on one's luck one might end up with an inspector who does 10 applications per day , or another that does only two and claim they are waiting for clarification . so it is in fact random and based on luck...

vilpi

Post by vilpi » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:54 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:45 pm
vilpi wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:33 pm
boy30062021 wrote:

I have both bachelor and master degree from here 😊😊😊
So what is your current application status? When did you apply and what stage are you in? Also are you from any country that needs a little bit more work on their side?

choxobooze

Post by choxobooze » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:14 pm

hotplay wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:08 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:48 pm
azar.sara wrote:

I have 2 master's and a bachelor's degree from this country ,and work in a senior position that requires security clearance in a tech company, non of it matters !
The processing is completely random , there is a bunch of inspectors , who get allotted a set of applications based on the applicant first residence type and nationality , because it is easier for one person to deal with a specific country etc. Depending on one's luck one might end up with an inspector who does 10 applications per day , or another that does only two and claim they are waiting for clarification . so it is in fact random and based on luck...
I very much agree with your thoughts. I think this is how migri process the applications. I think it all goes down to which inspectors you fall in and how they'll proceed.