Citizenship Application 2022

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Stone360

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by Stone360 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:02 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:16 pm
letseatpizza wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:11 pm
Those of you who are still waiting, are you on an A or P permit now? I have a theory they process applications from P permit holders slower since we are “not in a hurry” and they wouldn’t need to deal with a permit extension in our case.
P but we should be treated equally
I applied in June 2021. Still in stage one. And I'm on A extended permit.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

letseatpizza

Post by letseatpizza » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:19 pm

Stone360 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:02 pm
Edward35 wrote:
letseatpizza wrote:
Those of you who are still waiting, are you on an A or P permit now? I have a theory they process applications from P permit holders slower since we are “not in a hurry” and they wouldn’t need to deal with a permit extension in our case.
How much time do you have left on your A permit?

Stone360

Post by Stone360 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:44 pm

letseatpizza wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:19 pm
Stone360 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:02 pm
Edward35 wrote:

How much time do you have left on your A permit?
3 years and 4 months left on my extended A permit.

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:54 pm

letseatpizza wrote:
I think that theory does not make sense. I will tell you my own experience. I was on A and before my A residence permit expires , I applied for P. They gave me P about a month ago. And still I am waiting for the citizenship. Nobody can tell you 100% why migri does what. One thing is clear things are not fair. I know 6 people who are jobless and applied after me they all got their decision. Meanwhile I have Permanent job with salary that is 3 times of average salary in Finland and been here for 12 years already with no criminal record. So whatever we will say it is those agents handling our cases that know why and how they do their thing. It is just sad to be treated unfairly. If they would follow the queue anyone that applied in June last year should have had the decision. Lets just be patient I think we wont wait longer than we have done already 😅😅

Scolix

Post by Scolix » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:29 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:54 pm
I think that theory does not make sense. I will tell you my own experience. I was on A and before my A residence permit expires , I applied for P. They gave me P about a month ago. And still I am waiting for the citizenship. Nobody can tell you 100% why migri does what. One thing is clear things are not fair. I know 6 people who are jobless and applied after me they all got their decision. Meanwhile I have Permanent job with salary that is 3 times of average salary in Finland and been here for 12 years already with no criminal record. So whatever we will say it is those agents handling our cases that know why and how they do their thing. It is just sad to be treated unfairly. If they would follow the queue anyone that applied in June last year should have had the decision. Lets just be patient I think we wont wait longer than we have done already 😅😅
Did they all get positive decision? Did they just lose jobs during processing or were they jobless for a longer period?

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:42 pm

Scolix wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:29 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:54 pm
Did they all get positive decision? Did they just lose jobs during processing or were they jobless for a longer period?
Yes some were going to school so using social money and some did not have job but had unemployment benefit coming every month. Citizenship you are not only required to have job you just need to prove based on what you survive in Finland. Even in application it is stated if your income is coming from kela you do not need to attach anything.

justforfun

Post by justforfun » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:04 am

azar.sara wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:50 pm
justforfun wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:12 pm
I received a positive decision yesterday.

Thank you for all your helpful posts and good luck to everyone!!
hello, congratulations! when did you visit megrim and what was your queue number when you received the decision?
I visited in November and queue number was around 42xx when I got the decision.
I received the decision right after I got the notification that my application moved to 2nd stage.

azar.sara

Post by azar.sara » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:52 am

I have a question here. Do you think that it is important if a person came to Finland as a refugee, or like with an invitation from a company? My case is so that I came to Finland with a job offer and have been working since day one. One of my friends told me that we actually are on different lines. Like refugees are on their own line, people who came on work bases have their own line and people who came on joining family bases have their own line. But these lines are not visible to us. We just see the total number of applicants. And I also have theories that maybe the country of origin also has a role in all this. What do you think?

hotplay

Post by hotplay » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:34 pm

azar.sara wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:52 am
I have a question here. Do you think that it is important if a person came to Finland as a refugee, or like with an invitation from a company? My case is so that I came to Finland with a job offer and have been working since day one. One of my friends told me that we actually are on different lines. Like refugees are on their own line, people who came on work bases have their own line and people who came on joining family bases have their own line. But these lines are not visible to us. We just see the total number of applicants. And I also have theories that maybe the country of origin also has a role in all this. What do you think?
Yes , you are correct ,there is at least three queues ,refugees (with no valid national passport),people who came with a permit beforehand and others/eu etc..

sealgat

Post by sealgat » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:15 pm

justforfun wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:04 am
azar.sara wrote:
justforfun wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:12 pm
I received a positive decision yesterday.

Thank you for all your helpful posts and good luck to everyone!!
hello, congratulations! when did you visit megrim and what was your queue number when you received the decision?
I received the decision right after I got the notification that my application moved to 2nd stage.
Hi, may I ask you, on which day in November you visited? Just visited in the mid-November, 11th, now the number is 45xx.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:02 am

kocool12 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:55 pm
Queue number : 830
Visited Migri : 25 September 2020

running out of patience
It’s unbelievable you should complain in it soon as possible or if you committed a crime before you applied or after you did apply.You may be waiting for the time to pass what ever was the crime that reason they handling the your case or you can let the prosecutor investigate reason for waiting for that long .If I were you ,I am allowing myself to fight for my right.I am myself thinking to complaining to next month because not interested about the decision P or N .What I am curious is when I applied processing time was 6-13. I called Migri and asked for that they were saying they can’t not help it. The mean things is when we applied the promised is 6-13 month. I don’t care I said to them they should give me to decision that time limit lady on the fone made other fone call to inform me sometime next week. I’II said them I will apply to court unexplained decision between 6-13 month. I wish everyone asks for their right because you have permission stay here you know yourself you are away 0-1 make it 1-1 fighting for by your right.

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:04 pm

Mamu wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:02 am
kocool12 wrote:

running out of patience
It’s unbelievable you should complain in it soon as possible or if you committed a crime before you applied or after you did apply.You may be waiting for the time to pass what ever was the crime that reason they handling the your case or you can let the prosecutor investigate reason for waiting for that long .If I were you ,I am allowing myself to fight for my right.I am myself thinking to complaining to next month because not interested about the decision P or N .What I am curious is when I applied processing time was 6-13. I called Migri and asked for that they were saying they can’t not help it. The mean things is when we applied the promised is 6-13 month. I don’t care I said to them they should give me to decision that time limit lady on the fone made other fone call to inform me sometime next week. I’II said them I will apply to court unexplained decision between 6-13 month. I wish everyone asks for their right because you have permission stay here you know yourself you are away 0-1 make it 1-1 fighting for by your right.
Same with me when I applied in June 2021 it was 6 - 13 months soon mine will reach 13 months. What is not fair people who applied even November are getting it before us. For me for example, I still cannot understand because I have full time job with permanent contract with super good salary. I have never been with kela money or anything like social money. I have 0 crime in the country and I am married with a Finnish woman with 3 kids. It is just insane why they treat people differently.

azar.sara

Post by azar.sara » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:57 pm

sealgat wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:15 pm
justforfun wrote:
azar.sara wrote:

Hi, may I ask you, on which day in November you visited? Just visited in the mid-November, 11th, now the number is 45xx.
I visited on November 5th. queue number is 4130 today. I have a feeling that I will receive a decision soon too.

sealgat

Post by sealgat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:29 pm

azar.sara wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:57 pm
sealgat wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:15 pm
justforfun wrote:

I visited on November 5th. queue number is 4130 today. I have a feeling that I will receive a decision soon too.
Fingers crossed!

I visited 11th of November...number is 4493 today...

kocool12

Post by kocool12 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:30 pm

Yes i complained. even asked for fast track, it was denied and i was told to wait that processing time is now 23-25 months. i have not committed any crime, i have a permanent job, never been on kela, came as a student. applied with Yki. practically have everything needed i guess i just have to wait. no can do :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
Mamu wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:02 am
kocool12 wrote:

running out of patience