Citizenship Application 2022

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Edward35

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by Edward35 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:00 am

I know for sure every application will be served with decision Mutta I don’t understand why migri can let some of the applicants wait over 15kk or so before they attend to him/her. When you asked them, the reply comes (we are now making decisions of 2020 applicants) Mutta they are giving decisions to some 2021 applicants or maybe some 2022 applicants. It really unfair and abuse of some applicants rights. I understand all applications varies but they should be some standard in their working environment.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Scolix

Post by Scolix » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:58 am

Edward35 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:00 am
I know for sure every application will be served with decision Mutta I don’t understand why migri can let some of the applicants wait over 15kk or so before they attend to him/her. When you asked them, the reply comes (we are now making decisions of 2020 applicants) Mutta they are giving decisions to some 2021 applicants or maybe some 2022 applicants. It really unfair and abuse of some applicants rights. I understand all applications varies but they should be some standard in their working environment.
15kk is a long time. You should make a complaint. Only if more and more people complain, they might try to increase the processing speed. The minimum processing time is 9 kk. If you believe your application is straight forward and still haven't received the decision, then send a complaint every 2 weeks.

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:06 am

Scolix wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:58 am
Edward35 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:00 am
15kk is a long time. You should make a complaint. Only if more and more people complain, they might try to increase the processing speed. The minimum processing time is 9 kk. If you believe your application is straight forward and still haven't received the decision, then send a complaint every 2 weeks.
Very good to complain every 2 weeks , they have only one answer (we are processing 2020 applications. )

kalaizanala

Post by kalaizanala » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:27 am

My friend just got the decision after 7 months of waiting (applied in January 2022). Moved from stage 1 to stage 2 and to decision in one day.

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:33 am

kalaizanala wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:27 am
My friend just got the decision after 7 months of waiting (applied in January 2022). Moved from stage 1 to stage 2 and to decision in one day.
Not surprise at all because they have respect 🫡 for some people.

Stone360

Post by Stone360 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:35 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:33 am
kalaizanala wrote:
Not surprise at all because they have respect 🫡 for some people.
It crazy, because when I applied processing time was 6-13 months. I’ve complained, emailed them. They always reply within a day or two, saying that there’s is a backlog in the processing of citizenship. So annoying you know.

skull_maito

Post by skull_maito » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:24 pm

This message is to everyone who has been waiting for over 15 months. I submitted my application way back in March 2021 and my applications not yet even opened. But whenever I read about those who submitted theirs just less than a year ago and all getting their decisions, it shows basically one simple truth (systemic discrimination) from megrim. I personally know of two individual cases with applications submitted way back in December 2020 and theirs are not even yet opened.

If you know you are part of this affected individuals ( and you have not issues in anyway attached to your application, which mean you have to be on a clean slate), I am beginning to look for more people in our shoes so we can get our stories out to the media. I won't wait until the October deadline given to me by megrim before I get into action, cos I know my case will be extended just like the others that I know of. Kindly signify here, if you are bold enough to be interviewed by journalists on this.

I rest my case.

kalaizanala

Post by kalaizanala » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:03 pm

Fun fact of the day! Did you guys know that the word "Migri" comes not from the term "migration" but from "migraine"?

esimerkki

Post by esimerkki » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:30 pm

skull_maito wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:24 pm
This message is to everyone who has been waiting for over 15 months. I submitted my application way back in March 2021 and my applications not yet even opened. But whenever I read about those who submitted theirs just less than a year ago and all getting their decisions, it shows basically one simple truth (systemic discrimination) from megrim. I personally know of two individual cases with applications submitted way back in December 2020 and theirs are not even yet opened.

If you know you are part of this affected individuals ( and you have not issues in anyway attached to your application, which mean you have to be on a clean slate), I am beginning to look for more people in our shoes so we can get our stories out to the media. I won't wait until the October deadline given to me by megrim before I get into action, cos I know my case will be extended just like the others that I know of. Kindly signify here, if you are bold enough to be interviewed by journalists on this.

I rest my case.
Count me in.

Applied in EnterFinland 31.08.2020
Identity proved 01.09.2020
Still stage 1

skull_maito

Post by skull_maito » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:27 pm

esimerkki wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:30 pm
skull_maito wrote:

I rest my case.
Count me in.

Still stage 1
Great, one in, looking forward to having more to show interest. I will think of a way how we all can come together to voice out our concerns. I will come up with a telegram group (more secured way of communication) when we have the right number.

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:24 am

skull_maito wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:27 pm
esimerkki wrote:
skull_maito wrote:

I rest my case.
Count me in.

Still stage 1
Great, one in, looking forward to having more to show interest. I will think of a way how we all can come together to voice out our concerns. I will come up with a telegram group (more secured way of communication) when we have the right number.
The idea of speaking to the media is very good Mutta we need to send email to the Head of citizenship department to express our grievances and unfair treatment to some of us (applicants) if nothing good comes from him/her we can move to the second step.(my opinion tho)

skull_maito

Post by skull_maito » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:36 am

Edward35 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:24 am
skull_maito wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:27 pm
esimerkki wrote:
Count me in.

Still stage 1
The idea of speaking to the media is very good Mutta we need to send email to the Head of citizenship department to express our grievances and unfair treatment to some of us (applicants) if nothing good comes from him/her we can move to the second step.(my opinion tho)
You really think he or she hasn't been receiving complaints emails from those who have been delayed for quite a long time. Making our situation gets to the media is the best thing to be considered here. Some have been waiting for close to 2 years, if there is something wrong about their applications, why can't megrim just give out a negative decision, at least people will know where they stand.

pigrabbit94

Post by pigrabbit94 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:45 pm

Hi! For those who write email to ask, do you write in English or language in which you applied (Finnish or Swedish)?

Another question, I’m going to travel for a week or so outside Finland. Should I write to migri by email or through my application account?

choxobooze

Post by choxobooze » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:57 pm

pigrabbit94 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:45 pm
Hi! For those who write email to ask, do you write in English or language in which you applied (Finnish or Swedish)?

Another question, I’m going to travel for a week or so outside Finland. Should I write to migri by email or through my application account?
I wrote in Finnish and I used the encrypted email when I informed them about my near travels.

choxobooze

Post by choxobooze » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:58 pm

kalaizanala wrote:
That was fast, did she applied in the first week of january?