Exceeded the deadline

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Maninder

Exceeded the deadline

Post by Maninder » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:45 pm

Hi,

Something unexpected has happened with my friend. That is why I have come here hoping to hear something positive.

My friend has applied for work based permit. He has been interviewed but Migri asked for papers from his employer such as company’ tax paper and some insurance papers. The due date was 2.02.2022. But I do not know how his employer got late in getting the papers ready. It will still take a few days and he did not even ask for more time from Migri. Tomorrow he will send a message to Migri to request for more time.

I do know if the decision will me negative only. Is there any hope still? Any views please…………..

Exceeded the deadline

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Maninder

Re: Exceeded the deadline

Post by Maninder » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:05 pm

He has asked some more time. Now the deadline is 18 feb. How is it going to affect the decision?

Any views please

FinlandGirl

Re: Exceeded the deadline

Post by FinlandGirl » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:14 am

Maninder wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:45 pm
My friend has applied for work based permit. He has been interviewed but Migri asked for papers from his employer such as company’ tax paper and some insurance papers. The due date was 2.02.2022. But I do not know how his employer got late in getting the papers ready.
Maninder wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:05 pm
He has asked some more time. Now the deadline is 18 feb. How is it going to affect the decision?
Migri has granted him an extension, this should not affect the decision.