Private Spanish teacher available

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
raxory

Post by raxory » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:59 am

Hello,

I'm a 30yo man from Spain living in Herttoniemi. I've lived in Finland for close to a decade now. I've been working full-time as a software engineer and continue to do so, but I'd like to also teach Spanish as I used to do during my studies and also back in Spain. So I do this for pleasure and not money - but I expect some small payment for this (15-20 EUR/hour unless you can show that you can't afford that for some reason).

I can work with any book and people of any age. We can work reading, writing, speaking, pronunciation, etc. We'd mainly be working in English. I know some Finnish as well but it's preferable if the person understands English. We can do this in person or remotely - I prefer in person and ideally in the metropolitan area.

If you're interested feel free to send me a private message or just reply to this post and I can contact you.

If admins feel like this isn't allowed please let me know and I'll promptly remove the post.

¡Hasta pronto!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic