Moroccan applying for rp finnish spouse

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
BRIKOUI

Post by BRIKOUI » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:33 pm

Hello I have a case here I would like to know if previous divorce from a finnish citizen can affect the application. I married to my ex in 2019 she left morocco I didn't apply for rp I still live in morocco because she planned to come stay here later . When she arrive to Finland she got a fatal brain disease she asked for divorce to not let me suffer I didn't want that but it was her last request for me to move on and find love again so I approved. She died last year the same month when divorce essued may 2021 rip . I met my current wife on social media since 2020 things improved with us on 2021 and got in love we decided to meet but she works in hospital and waves of Corona made lots of restrictions and morocco closed borders last month in March she came here and met all the family I proposed to her and got married after a 1.5 years in April love story and I applied for rp first time I sent our pictures and all attachments are good . But I am worried I wrote also that I am not Muslim anymore so that prevents me from getting in a relationship with Moroccan women

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: Moroccan applying for rp finnish spouse

Post by FinlandGirl » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:00 pm

BRIKOUI wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:33 pm
Hello I have a case here I would like to know if previous divorce from a finnish citizen can affect the application. I married to my ex in 2019 she left morocco I didn't apply for rp I still live in morocco because she planned to come stay here later . When she arrive to Finland she got a fatal brain disease she asked for divorce to not let me suffer I didn't want that but it was her last request for me to move on and find love again so I approved. She died last year the same month when divorce essued may 2021 rip . I met my current wife on social media since 2020 things improved with us on 2021 and got in love we decided to meet but she works in hospital and waves of Corona made lots of restrictions and morocco closed borders last month in March she came here and met all the family I proposed to her and got married after a 1.5 years in April love story and I applied for rp first time I sent our pictures and all attachments are good .
Your divorce should not be a problem with the current application.

BRIKOUI

Post by BRIKOUI » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:50 am

FinlandGirl wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:00 pm
BRIKOUI wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:33 pm
Hello I have a case here I would like to know if previous divorce from a finnish citizen can affect the application. I married to my ex in 2019 she left morocco I didn't apply for rp I still live in morocco because she planned to come stay here later . When she arrive to Finland she got a fatal brain disease she asked for divorce to not let me suffer I didn't want that but it was her last request for me to move on and find love again so I approved. She died last year the same month when divorce essued may 2021 rip . I met my current wife on social media since 2020 things improved with us on 2021 and got in love we decided to meet but she works in hospital and waves of Corona made lots of restrictions and morocco closed borders last month in March she came here and met all the family I proposed to her and got married after a 1.5 years in April love story and I applied for rp first time I sent our pictures and all attachments are good .
Your divorce should not be a problem with the current application.

Thank you finlandgirl I just want to ask you . Cuz I made a mistake in the application about the date of my ex marriage then I sent an additional information correcting it . Is that okay cuz I think migri has all the info of finnish citizens marriages and divorces

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:01 pm

BRIKOUI wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:50 am
I made a mistake in the application about the date of my ex marriage then I sent an additional information correcting it . Is that okay cuz I think migri has all the info of finnish citizens marriages and divorces
You sent a correction before they noticed.
The exact date of the marriage should be irrelevant.

It all looks like a mistake and not like an attempted fraud, there is no reason for you to worry due to that.

BRIKOUI

Post by BRIKOUI » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:11 pm

FinlandGirl wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:01 pm
BRIKOUI wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:50 am
I made a mistake in the application about the date of my ex marriage then I sent an additional information correcting it . Is that okay cuz I think migri has all the info of finnish citizens marriages and divorces
You sent a correction before they noticed.
The exact date of the marriage should be irrelevant.

It all looks like a mistake and not like an attempted fraud, there is no reason for you to worry due to that.
Thank you so much finlandgirl