Intimate relationship visa : Minimum days in Finland

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
AmericanMexican

Post by AmericanMexican » Sat May 07, 2022 12:07 am

Hello!

I have a few questions about the intimate relationship visa.

Does anybody know the minimum amount of days you need to stay in the country for the Intimate relationship visa? I would also want to renew and wouldn't want to be denied because I had to go back home for some portion of the year.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

crisach

Re: Intimate relationship visa : Minimum days in Finland

Post by crisach » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:11 pm

Hello,

There is no limit on the mininum amount of days, but one has to prove some kind of relationship, most proabably just an online relationship is not enough and there is still the requirement to have own 900 euros/month.

By the way, as far as i understand in the case of this type of residence permit it is not possible to apply in Finland for the first one.

FinlandGirl

Re: Intimate relationship visa : Minimum days in Finland

Post by FinlandGirl » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:18 pm

AmericanMexican wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 12:07 am
Does anybody know the minimum amount of days you need to stay in the country for the Intimate relationship visa? I would also want to renew and wouldn't want to be denied because I had to go back home for some portion of the year.
183 days per year should be enough

Residence (and the obligation to pay taxes on income/inheritance/gifts you receive worldwide) is usually where you spend the majority of the year.