Visa and changing the job

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Maninder

Post by Maninder » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:20 am

Hello everyone,

I’m Manpreet Kaur, has been living in Finland for a year now. My extended visa permit is pending, the process has not started yet.
It was on the basis of family ties. My husband sponsored me.

He was working at his father’s reastaurant. But there is some family conflict now and he does not want to continue the job.

If he finds a new job and we upload a new employment contract (maybe with a lower salary), how will this affect my application.?

Can a person change his job if he’s sponsoring someone.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: Visa and changing the job

Post by FinlandGirl » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:18 pm

Maninder wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:20 am
I’m Manpreet Kaur, has been living in Finland for a year now. My extended visa permit is pending, the process has not started yet.
It was on the basis of family ties. My husband sponsored me.

He was working at his father’s reastaurant. But there is some family conflict now and he does not want to continue the job.

If he finds a new job and we upload a new employment contract (maybe with a lower salary), how will this affect my application.?

Can a person change his job if he’s sponsoring someone.
The residence permit of your husband states whether there are any restrictions regarding where or in what field he is permitted to be employed in Finland.

Your husband can change his job, relevant for your residence permit is that the income requirement is still fulfilled.

Maninder

Post by Maninder » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:00 pm

Thank you..

Is it true that if he changes his job, he will have to provide pay slips for 6 months from his new job as well.?

Someone told us that the permit will be delayed because he has to submit pays slips from his new jobs for six months…

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:42 pm

Maninder wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:00 pm
Is it true that if he changes his job, he will have to provide pay slips for 6 months from his new job as well.?

Someone told us that the permit will be delayed because he has to submit pays slips from his new jobs for six months…
In Finland the basic assumption is that a fixed monthly salary stipulated in an employment contract will be paid as agreed, there is no general distrust by employees or government agencies that an employer would fail to pay the salary as agreed.

linpaco

Post by linpaco » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:48 am

Maninder wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:00 pm
Thank you..

In my case authorities waited for me to submit my 2 month payslip. Good luck