Extended entrepreneur RP estimate 2022

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
dev-entrepreuner

Post by dev-entrepreuner » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:17 pm

Hi people,
Just applied for an entrepreuner RP. Anyone recently applied for it and have expirience to share?
I have an important business trip in 4 months from now, but my current RP expires in 3 months.

Trying to understand if migri people will be quick or very slow this time

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tantrum

Re: Extended entrepreneur RP estimate 2022

Post by tantrum » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:41 am

Mine wasn't an extension, but was for a first RP. I applied in April this year. It took two months till I got the approval, but one month was them waiting for me to provide some additional information. So I guess "they" took one month, which included the approval from the Economic Development department, or whatever they're called.

I imagine an extension would be quicker than a first RP too?

dev-entrepreuner

Post by dev-entrepreuner » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:37 pm

tantrum wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:41 am
Mine wasn't an extension, but was for a first RP. I applied in April this year. It took two months till I got the approval, but one month was them waiting for me to provide some additional information. So I guess "they" took one month, which included the approval from the Economic Development department, or whatever they're called.

I imagine an extension would be quicker than a first RP too?
Thanks for the answer!
I saw your thread as well, and my situation is quite similar to yours, but I’m on an extension stage atm.
The only reason I texted in here is because it’s been 6 working days by now and they still didn’t even give me the application number for me to track the queue, which in my history has never happened before, they usually give it 6-20 hours after the application submission

tantrum

Post by tantrum » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:22 am

I received a customer and diary number 6 days after applying. They then asked for supplementary information 8 days after that. I wasn't applying in the "just after summer holidays" period though, so maybe that's relevant?

dev-entrepreuner

Post by dev-entrepreuner » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:32 pm

UPD:
Today, after 8 working days I received the diary number as well.
Hopefully, they just changed the internal system. And hopefully that change speeds up the application processing:D

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:37 pm

dev-entrepreuner wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:32 pm
Today, after 8 working days I received the diary number as well.
Hopefully, they just changed the internal system.
Or everyone was just on vacation in July.

dev-entrepreuner

Post by dev-entrepreuner » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:15 pm

Update for anyone who's trying to understand what to expect:

Received positive decision.
Timeline:

- Applied for permit extension in the middle of July
- 42 days after applying ELY keskus started processing my application on their end. I know that because they asked for some additional documents from my accountant
- It took ELY keskus 33 days to process my application. You can always contact ELY keskus by phone to get to know their decision. It was positive with recommendation of 4 years RP.
- 48 hours after Migri announced their decision to me, which was positive 4 year RP.

It was first extension of RP for me and my Toiminimi, but I lived in Finland more than 6 years by now on different RPs.
My company has quite a good income, binding contracts with clients( I have 3 ). And I had a non-binding letter of intention from a company abroad to hire my company.