Marriage plan processing time

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Sammyy

Re: Marriage plan processing time

Post by Sammyy » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:41 am

crisach wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:14 am
For the OP.

you can make the migri appointment much before travelling to Finland if the other person already has the visa, if you think you will be married by that time...
Thank you for the infos :wink:
I was actually gonna asking about can waiting for the identification appointment with Migri only after applying online and visa expire...

But booking an appointment with Migri before in the country...? :o Sounds a bit risky but I have no idea how they would react.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:42 pm

Sammyy wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:41 am
crisach wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:14 am
For the OP.

you can make the migri appointment much before travelling to Finland if the other person already has the visa, if you think you will be married by that time...
Thank you for the infos :wink:
I was actually gonna asking about can waiting for the identification appointment with Migri only after applying online and visa expire...

But booking an appointment with Migri before in the country...? :o Sounds a bit risky but I have no idea how they would react.
Why would Migri care where you are when you are booking the appointment?

Sammyy

Post by Sammyy » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:48 pm

Update:

We got everything ready and married 😍 Applied for first RP on Enterfinland while Visa active.
Today went to immigration office to show papers and ID.

Got already approved today!! Same day 👌🥰