Residence Permit

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Hondacastle

Residence Permit

Post by Hondacastle » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:26 am

Hello everybody i need some advice regarding my resident permit. I was given a resident permit for work starting july 1,2022 valid until july 1,2023.

My plan is to enter finland this coming february because i need to fix something here back home.

Is this ok or there any chance that if i renew my resident permit it will be denied because i enter late in finland?

Thanks you

Residence Permit

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: Residence Permit

Post by FinlandGirl » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:16 am

Hondacastle wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:26 am
Hello everybody i need some advice regarding my resident permit. I was given a resident permit for work starting july 1,2022 valid until july 1,2023.

My plan is to enter finland this coming february because i need to fix something here back home.

Is this ok or there any chance that if i renew my resident permit it will be denied because i enter late in finland?
Moving to Finland 7 months after the start of the residence permit does sound problematic.
What did you fill in as beginning of the employment in your residence permit application (July 1st?), and why did you not move at that date?