A Mother Bullying Her Own Son

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
NukkuMatti

Re: A Mother Bullying His Own Son

Post by NukkuMatti » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:46 pm

My response to Finlandgirl.

First part:
No, rubbish, it is simply not enough to draw that conclusion.

Second part:
I am definitely not misreading or misinterpreting what you said, you suggested divorce and I said that is bad, period.

For the rest of your copy paste, it all about you, so lets leave it like that, I said what I said and I do not see the need to continue now here anymore with the yes no yes no children's game.
I hope OP has found a way to solve the issue.
No news is good news I believe, so lets keep believing that

Merry X-mas to you all,... Ho-Ho-Ho

Re: A Mother Bullying His Own Son

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

OrdinaryMan

Re: A Mother Bullying Her Own Son

Post by OrdinaryMan » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:21 pm

Belated Merry Christmas to all who have participated in the discussion and gave your valuable suggestion!

In a pleasant turn of events, things at home have become surprisingly calm when the school holidays have started. Every trouble vanished as it never existed.

Based on the recent observation, I very much feel that it had to do with the routine school days: assignments, tests, homework etc. I am not taking it for granted and keeping a close eye. I would do my best to keep the situation calm at home, which is in the best interest of all family members.