Asking about residence permit

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
musbenan

Post by musbenan » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:45 am

Hello, Thank u for your channel , I wanted to join my family in Finland with I was applying a resident permit. First time the decision, was negative then After I was appealed to the administrative court. I waited for 9 months and now they gave me a positive decision. My question is immigration can change the court's decision and become negative again and what is that next after decision of court thank u

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Hassan10

Re: Asking about residence permit

Post by Hassan10 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:15 am

musbenan wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:45 am
Hello, Thank u for your channel , I wanted to join my family in Finland with I was applying a resident permit. First time the decision, was negative then After I was appealed to the administrative court. I waited for 9 months and now they gave me a positive decision. My question is immigration can change the court's decision and become negative again and what is that next after decision of court thank u
The court will return the case to the immigration , they will process it again and then they will give you a positive decision if everything is ok, but can you tell me the reason why it was given negative?

musbenan

Re: Asking about residence permit

Post by musbenan » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:34 am

for the first time they said that the money was not enough
and
how long does it take for immigration to take new decision ???