Learning Finnish

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
jeetchel

Learning Finnish

Post by jeetchel » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:51 pm

I am thinking of undertaking Finnish part time courses, would anyone be able to share links to electronic version of books e.g. No niin 1 Suomea aikuisille

Learning Finnish

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

gigibadid

Re: Learning Finnish

Post by gigibadid » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:21 am

Hi, I will quit my job next month so I can start learn Finnish and I want to enrolled to TE Toimisto's courses. As far as I know you go to class everyday around 5 hours regularly and the course is free, also you get paid some unemployment pay but I am not sure about any of my knowledge. If there is anyone who has any idea, can you please share? How and what should I do to enrol those courses and how do I find them ?

kalaizanala

Re: Learning Finnish

Post by kalaizanala » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:08 am

gigibadid wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:21 am
Hi, I will quit my job next month so I can start learn Finnish and I want to enrolled to TE Toimisto's courses. As far as I know you go to class everyday around 5 hours regularly and the course is free, also you get paid some unemployment pay but I am not sure about any of my knowledge. If there is anyone who has any idea, can you please share? How and what should I do to enrol those courses and how do I find them ?
You can go to TE toimisto and they will arrange you the interview with one of their workers. In the interview you can tell that in your opinion your finnish skills are not sufficient to find a job in Finland. Worker will send you to finnish language evaluation. If your finnish skills are low and they have any suitable course they will enroll you. May be it is good to tell them that you want to go for an intensive course, so they can focus on finding you a 5 hours a day class.