Pregnancy maternitycare while waiting for RP

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Kelachristopher1.

Post by Kelachristopher1. » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:07 am

I am currently pregnant.my husband is having a long time resident permite here and currently waiting for his finish citizenship.we live together same address I have registered with dvv already.but I still reciev bills for my pregnancy check up.acording to them each time nevola send me to HUS for doctor check I have to pay.i also have to pay for child birth is there any advice on what to do?I was having my belgium resident permite when I move to findland. Pls share your experience with me.pls.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Pregnancy maternitycare while waiting for RP

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:42 pm

Kelachristopher1. wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:07 am
I am currently pregnant.my husband is having a long time resident permite here and currently waiting for his finish citizenship.we live together same address I have registered with dvv already.but I still reciev bills for my pregnancy check up.acording to them each time nevola send me to HUS for doctor check I have to pay.i also have to pay for child birth is there any advice on what to do?I was having my belgium resident permite when I move to findland. Pls share your experience with me.pls.
Have you used the contact details on the invoice to ask if your DVV registration (municipality of residence) has properly been taken into account?

Kelachristopher1.

Post by Kelachristopher1. » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:52 pm

That means dvv just register me and gave me person identity number with limitation is that what u mean.omg this RP might take so long if that is what they intend to wait. I feel sorry for my unborn child with this stress now.paying for child birth will be soo expansive for us.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:01 am

Kelachristopher1. wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:52 pm
That means dvv just register me and gave me person identity number with limitation is that what u mean.omg this RP might take so long if that is what they intend to wait. I feel sorry for my unborn child with this stress now.paying for child birth will be soo expansive for us.
Then you should apply for a municipality of residence. Family members do not need a residence permit for it.

https://dvv.fi/en/municipality-of-residence

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:03 am

betelgeuse wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:01 am
Then you should apply for a municipality of residence. Family members do not need a residence permit for it.

https://dvv.fi/en/municipality-of-residence
The registration will be backdated and you can then contact about correcting the existing invoices.

Kelachristopher1.

Post by Kelachristopher1. » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:59 am

@betelguese please can u explain little more.i did not understand what u meant.did u mean that I should call dvv and they will backdate the registration they did for me in November?and then I can clear my bills?all the bills gave me just two weeks due date to pay.pls help .thanks all.

Kelachristopher1.

Post by Kelachristopher1. » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:59 am

@betelguese please can u explain little more.i did not understand what u meant.did u mean that I should call dvv and they will backdate the registration they did for me in November?and then I can clear my bills?all the bills gave me just two weeks due date to pay.pls help .thanks all.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:26 am

Kelachristopher1. wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:59 am
There are two main scenarios:
1) You have a municipality of residence and the invoices are incorrect
2) You don't have a municipality of residence and need to apply for it