foreign beauty therapist

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
mahsa.mmdi

foreign beauty therapist

Post by mahsa.mmdi » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:20 pm

Hi guys.
I am from Iran and I work as a licensed skin therapist in Iran with 5 years of working experience. I want to work in Finland in the field of beauty. I was wondering what are the permissions I need? I mean, is there any special institution or government organization I need to get a license from? should I enroll in any courses at first? or should I at first try and find an employer ?
by the way I am a non-EU citizen and i don't speak Finnish.
thank you all.

foreign beauty therapist

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: foreign beauty therapist

Post by FinlandGirl » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:57 pm

mahsa.mmdi wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:20 pm
I am from Iran and I work as a licensed skin therapist in Iran with 5 years of working experience. I want to work in Finland in the field of beauty. I was wondering what are the permissions I need? I mean, is there any special institution or government organization I need to get a license from? should I enroll in any courses at first? or should I at first try and find an employer ?
by the way I am a non-EU citizen and i don't speak Finnish.
A prerequisite for being granted a residence permit on the basis of work is a binding job offer from a Finnish employer.