Free beginners' piano lesson workshop in Helsinki

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Pianotunnit_Helsinki

Post by Pianotunnit_Helsinki » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:03 am

Hi there!

Just thought I'd announce a free musical event for anyone interested in starting piano. There will be free piano lessons given in Helsinki's REDI shopping centre on 4th November 2023 from 13:00.

Please see details below - and remember to book if you want to place!

REDI Steady Piano Lesson!
Are you ready to embark on an unforgettable journey with piano lessons in Helsinki?

Your adventure begins on Saturday, 4th November 2023, from 13:00 at Olohuone in REDI shopping centre (2nd floor), located conveniently near Kalasatama’s metro station. Helsinki Piano Lab invites you to a completely free piano lesson event designed exclusively for beginners aged 6 to 99!

The event is free but booking is essential.

In this interactive and engaging session, one of our top-rated piano teachers will introduce you to the joy of piano playing. By the end of this workshop, you’ll be surprised by how much you’ve achieved:

✅ Master the fundamentals of piano playing
✅ Play your first song within mere minutes of starting
✅ Learn 3-5 songs
✅ Refine your technique with personalised guidance from a professional piano teacher

Slots are very limited and booking is essential to secure your place in this unique opportunity. To register, simply follow the link and choose the time slot that suits you best. All materials and equipment will be provided, so all you need to bring is your enthusiasm for music!

Let’s make your first piano lesson a memorable one with the Helsinki Piano Lab at Redi Steady Piano Lesson!

👉 Book free: https://www.helsinkipianolab.fi/redi-st ... no-11-2023

Helsinki Piano Lab is dedicated to providing inspirational piano lessons for adults & children in Herttoniemi, Pasila, and Ruoholahti. We believe musical education should be fun and available to everyone.

Find out more at www.helsinkipianolab.fi

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic