Change of Address

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
hasan4074

Change of Address

Post by hasan4074 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:59 pm

Hello,
I am recently changed my home address and filed a address changing form in posti with the notify to dvv box ticked. I do not have the bank account yet, so I cant check online whats the situation of the address changing. But a few days ago, I have received a letter from posti about their update on my address change being registered. But in various places, i.e. kela office, bank, the address is still the previous one. Is it because the address on DVV is not updated yet? What can I do now? Should I visit to nearest DVV office?
Thank you.

Change of Address

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Change of Address

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:58 am

hasan4074 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:59 pm
Hello,
I am recently changed my home address and filed a address changing form in posti with the notify to dvv box ticked. I do not have the bank account yet, so I cant check online whats the situation of the address changing. But a few days ago, I have received a letter from posti about their update on my address change being registered. But in various places, i.e. kela office, bank, the address is still the previous one. Is it because the address on DVV is not updated yet? What can I do now? Should I visit to nearest DVV office?
Thank you.
Posti and DVV process the notification separately. Have you considered Mobile ID via sim card? It’s often faster to bootstrap than bank based authentication.

https://mobiilivarmenne.fi/eng/

hasan4074

Post by hasan4074 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:24 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:58 am
hasan4074 wrote:
Hello,
Thank you.
Posti and DVV process the notification separately. Have you considered Mobile ID via sim card? It’s often faster to bootstrap than bank based authentication.

Thank you, I've checked it. But it seems it requires strong identification to issue mobile certificate. And without a Finnish bank account, I do not have that.

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:52 pm

hasan4074 wrote:
I am recently changed my home address and filed a address changing form in posti with the notify to dvv box ticked. I do not have the bank account yet, so I cant check online whats the situation of the address changing. But a few days ago, I have received a letter from posti about their update on my address change being registered. But in various places, i.e. kela office, bank, the address is still the previous one.
In what bank is your address still the previous one?

hasan4074

Post by hasan4074 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:46 am

FinlandGirl wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:52 pm
hasan4074 wrote:
I am recently changed my home address and filed a address changing form in posti with the notify to dvv box ticked. I do not have the bank account yet, so I cant check online whats the situation of the address changing. But a few days ago, I have received a letter from posti about their update on my address change being registered. But in various places, i.e. kela office, bank, the address is still the previous one.
In what bank is your address still the previous one?
In S-Pankki, my address has been updated in last week.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:34 pm

hasan4074 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:24 pm
betelgeuse wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:58 am

Thank you, I've checked it. But it seems it requires strong identification to issue mobile certificate. And without a Finnish bank account, I do not have that.
According to the Elisa website it should be possible in their shops.

"Voit rekisteröidä Elisa Mobiilivarmenteen myös Elisan myymälässä."

https://elisa.fi/tietoturva/mobiilivarmenne/