How to prepare for online exam at Novia University of Applied Sciences?

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Auryn

Post by Auryn » Sun May 26, 2024 10:15 pm

I applied to Novia UAS during January applications for Bsc in Information Technology in English language. Gave the International UAS exam but didn't pass the minimum points for Maths skills (while I did for Advanced Maths, weird). Actually I had so much anxiety because I haven't been studying Maths for years and forgot many things, plus I couldn't focus because I was in tension all the time.

Anyway, during March they had another opportunity to apply and this time they will select only 5 people. On their website here: https://opintopolku.fi/konfo/en/hakukoh ... ntaperuste it is mentioned that it doesn't have any material to prepare, also asked the uni and they said the same as on the site. I have been looking for information online but don't know how could I best prepare. What would the written exam be about? An essay, maths questions what else?

Thank you in advance for any feedback! It would help me a lot!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic