Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
rev. green

Re: Joining in the footy

Post by rev. green » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:18 pm

danielmiles wrote:Hi there my name is Daniel Miles, im english and im moving to Helsinki next month from Jyväskylä. Any chance i can join in the football? you can email me at [email protected] or reply here.

Thanks

Daniel
Hello Daniel. We have a waiting list in effect at the moment. We have had people dropping out since we got this off the ground who have been replaced by people from the waiting list so its worth having your name on there I reckon. Anyway I'll stick your name on there and let you know if a place becomes available.

Re: Joining in the footy

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

boghog

Post by boghog » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:35 am

Hi
Isn't there a way to increase the number of people who can play or even make it twice a week or so if it's possible. What do u say "waiting list people"?

Michael

rev. green

Post by rev. green » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:30 am

boghog wrote:Hi
Isn't there a way to increase the number of people who can play or even make it twice a week or so if it's possible. What do u say "waiting list people"?

Michael
Well its an indoor 5 a side pitch, about the max we have had is 6 a side with a substutute on each team, thats about our limit.

I started organising Wednesdays because I wanted to play twice a week and no one else on Fridays wanted to organise it. So I took people off the Friday waiting list.

Now I play on Wednesdays (which I organise) Fridays (which Simon the original poster kindly organises) and occasionally Mondays and Sundays (league team) so organising another night is out of the question for me.

If some one else wants to organise a different evening then be my guest, thats exactly what I did, when i got fed up of waiting for someone else to do it :-)

legidaire

Post by legidaire » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:23 pm

rev. green wrote: Now I play on Wednesdays (which I organise) Fridays (which Simon the original poster kindly organises) and occasionally Mondays and Sundays (league team) so organising another night is out of the question for me.
Hi all soccer players !
I´m not sure to know when all of u r playing ? 2 members of this forum - yourself and Simon - organise indoor football sessions. How can we join one of the list of one of those days? Do you expect the players to be regular ? Send private email to you and Simon?
Sorry for this questions but might be clear of the upcoming members (and players).

I´d be personnaly interested for friday next week.
Olivier

rev. green

Post by rev. green » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:20 pm

legidaire wrote:Hi all soccer players !
I´m not sure to know when all of u r playing ? 2 members of this forum - yourself and Simon - organise indoor football sessions. How can we join one of the list of one of those days? Do you expect the players to be regular ? Send private email to you and Simon?
Sorry for this questions but might be clear of the upcoming members (and players).

I´d be personnaly interested for friday next week.
Olivier
Hello Olivier, both Wednesdays and Fridays have waiting lists at the moment. PM me your email address and I will put you on the Wednesday waiting list. Maybe someone else will notice there are a lot of players looking for a game and organise another evening (I hope so ). :)

boghog

Indoor football, other days

Post by boghog » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:03 am

I could probably organize on tuesdays and sundays if there are enough people. Could you give me some information about the place so I can ask if there are free places on these days?

Michael

rev. green

Post by rev. green » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:17 am

You have a chance to get off the waiting list. Today we are short of players and I emailed people on the list.

I told you it was worth being on there :-)

rev. green

Post by rev. green » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:23 pm

We are now recruiting players again. No more waiting list for the time being.

flintoff

Post by flintoff » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:52 am

Hi Steve Smith here, late of washington DC where I played in a fantastic multi-national Sunday am pick-up game (outdoor of course) which I was devastated to leave behind when we moved recently to Helsinki. Very happy to see this indoor thing going on and would like to sign up. Where exactly is the venue, and any more details appreciated. Thanks, Steve

rev. green

Post by rev. green » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:44 pm

flintoff wrote:Hi Steve Smith here, late of washington DC where I played in a fantastic multi-national Sunday am pick-up game (outdoor of course) which I was devastated to leave behind when we moved recently to Helsinki. Very happy to see this indoor thing going on and would like to sign up. Where exactly is the venue, and any more details appreciated. Thanks, Steve
Emailed you mate, welcome along

rev. green

Post by rev. green » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:15 am

15 players last night. Thats our full capacity so the waiting list is back in effect for now at least.

We took 8 new players recently though so its worth getting your name on the waiting list, with our turnover :lol:

Charlesdass

Post by Charlesdass » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:47 pm

Hi all,

Is this still happening? Is there still a waiting list? I have just moved here from London and I live in Hakaniemi....

Charles

mardy

Post by mardy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:57 pm

Charlesdass wrote:Is this still happening? Is there still a waiting list? I have just moved here from London and I live in Hakaniemi....
Hi Charles! I don't know about the people who started the thread, but at least me and some friends are meeting there regularly. See: http://www.jollydragon.net/index.php?op ... 1190457000

(and in general, keep an eye on the JollyDragon website)

antstar

Post by antstar » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:55 am

Does anyone know about anything like this happening in Tampere?

anto.porto

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by anto.porto » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:54 pm

Hi! i'm antonio,i'm italian and on the 2nd february i'll come to helsinki as an erasmus student. i think to be a good football player, i would be very happy to play with you!