I would like to meet a new people

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
senni

Post by senni » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:33 am

Yeepp-I supposed before that probably you will like rock music.All people who I know which like a finnish music this is a rock exactly:).Of course I can listening this too but this is not my number one. I like a hip hop,rap.rnb...and I should say that finnish hiphop/rap music is a really good-already my friends from PL know about this-last year I took with my some cd's and now they are crazy about this and they would like to more and more:))))(wait for a Christmas time man:DD ).

Don't forget about me;-)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

adorable

Post by adorable » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:32 pm

:D
tulenkantajat rulettaa

Emi

Post by Emi » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:33 pm

I remember when I heard Finnish hip hop for the first time, on Ylex in March or so... all I can say... funny :lol:
long live rock'n'roll :twisted: 8)
how's life senni? my current host family offered me a new contract with bigger money and a new car but I want to move out from here
Und die jahre ziehen ins Land und wir trinken immer noch ohne Verstand...

Blondie

Post by Blondie » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:14 pm

I only know Kwan...and I like it, and I accept all kinds of music although I prefer rock and metal.But we can meet anyway,why not!

senni

Post by senni » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:32 pm

Emi wrote:I remember when I heard Finnish hip hop for the first time, on Ylex in March or so... all I can say... funny :lol:
long live rock'n'roll :twisted: 8)
how's life senni? my current host family offered me a new contract with bigger money and a new car but I want to move out from here
Emi:))hehe is great:D Day by day is close to my travel to POland for a Christmas...On saturday I will buy some gifts....FAMILY waiting:D hehe
I'm so happy about you:))How is after your birhtday:))
Do you will come on my?Like we spoke:) I hope so:)
Today I will ask my friend from Estonia(he will come to me on saturday)if he can buy some vodka for me:)

ekhm:)))
Unlucky here is sooo expansive:(
Don't forget about me;-)

senni

Post by senni » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:34 pm

Blondie wrote:I only know Kwan...and I like it, and I accept all kinds of music although I prefer rock and metal.But we can meet anyway,why not!
O that's mean...see you in Finland:)
Ps some of my good friends like this same type of music as you:)that you will can speak with them about that:D
Don't forget about me;-)

Emi

Post by Emi » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am

senni wrote: Do you will come on my?Like we spoke:) I hope so:)
I'll try to be there, though ain't sure yet, cos I'm celebrating with my host family on Saturday so then I'll know if I have money ;)
But I'm thinking... I may come if you were serious with invitation :)

Rahela-Hanna

Re: I would like to meet a new people

Post by Rahela-Hanna » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:49 pm

senni wrote::D hello everybody.From saturday I*m in Finland,near to Porvoo.I have some friends in Finland but not in this area.I would like to a meet new people-to have some fun,discossion or something like that. I have free weekends and evening-this is enough time to do something else in Porvoo,Helsinki or somewhere here.
I hope that somebody will be interessed to meet me.Greetings

Senni, I'd love you meet ya, next year maybe, when I'm in Helsinki. (Man, how I love chilling in Helsinki.) Where are you originally from? Is that your picture in your avatar?
"Bury me standing! I've been on my knees all my life."

- Old Romani saying

senni

Post by senni » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:22 am

Hello Rahela:)
I'm oryginaly from POland and unlucky people-this is my pic in avatar:)
when you have a plans to come here:)
greetings
Rahela-Hanna wrote:
senni wrote::D hello everybody.From saturday I*m in Finland,near to Porvoo.I have some friends in Finland but not in this area.I would like to a meet new people-to have some fun,discossion or something like that. I have free weekends and evening-this is enough time to do something else in Porvoo,Helsinki or somewhere here.

Senni, I'd love you meet ya, next year maybe, when I'm in Helsinki. (Man, how I love chilling in Helsinki.) Where are you originally from? Is that your picture in your avatar?
Don't forget about me;-)

Emi

Post by Emi » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:39 pm

senni, I have an idea... I don't have to tell my hosts I'm going to Porvoo with the car (cos they are worried about my driving, well, so am I, so I'd leave the car in Porvoo somewhere and we could pick the bus to Helsinki from there)...
do you think you could have time a weekend after your bday party? I mean 9th-10th of December, a week before I leave?

Rahela-Hanna

Post by Rahela-Hanna » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:26 pm

senni wrote:Hello Rahela:)
I'm oryginaly from POland and unlucky people-this is my pic in avatar:)
when you have a plans to come here:)
greetings
Rahela-Hanna wrote:

I've got plans to come to Finland again sometime around this time of next year, because then I'll be doing some studying or something in Oulu, at an Open University. But first I'll be in Helsinki...actually, I'll probably be all over the place, but I don't know. There are a few things that aren't really too definite as of right now.

Like, I'm still working on getting my residence permit in the first place. :wink: Just to be on the safe side.

- Old Romani saying

senni

Post by senni » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:30 am

blaaaaaaaaaaaah why I'm visiting here not so often:(((
Emi wrote to me....
Rahela wrote to me.....
damn........
and now Emi moving to Sweden...:((
but I hope Rahela will come here....
Don't forget about me;-)

Emi

Post by Emi » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:48 pm

Senni, I might be back in Finland in a year... I can sense I'll miss really too many things from here
and you can always visit me in Stockholm :)

Rahela-Hanna

Post by Rahela-Hanna » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:49 pm

senni wrote:blaaaaaaaaaaaah why I'm visiting here not so often:(((
Emi wrote to me....
Rahela wrote to me.....
damn........
and now Emi moving to Sweden...:((
but I hope Rahela will come here....
I'll definitley come. :) I've been waiting for this chance at immigration all my life. I want to leave all the evil that struck me here in America continuously behind, and made a whole new life for myself.

- Old Romani saying

Linda

Post by Linda » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:19 pm

Hi there,

I'm leaving Finland for 2 months in just under 2 weeks so I won't meet up with any of you now, but just a hint for all those young people living in/near Helsinki:

There's a great association called Jolly Dragon, organising loads of activities for both Finns and foreigners! They really have a lot going on all the time and the atmosphere is very welcoming and it's quite easy to join even when you don't know anyone from there. Check their website at http://www.jollydragon.net/ !

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Linda