Baysitter needed?

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
Tepsen

Baysitter needed?

Post by Tepsen » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:25 pm

Hei!

I´m a 21 year old girl from Germany living in Espoo. I am an open-minded, friendly, happy and trustworthy girl who likes to be with children.

I am studying and now during the summer doing my work placement. But that work placement will end on 28 of July. However, my school starts just on 28 of August, so I´d like to do some babysitting meanwhile. I would be available for full time and part time babysitting in August in Helsinki and Espoo. From September on, i think i´ll have at least one free day a week and also my afternoons should be quite free, so I´d also like to do some babysitting then.

I have a lot of experience with babysitting. I was Au Pair here in Finland for 9 month. During this time, i took care of 4 boys from half a year to 10 years. I also did some babysitting before coming to finland and also here in Finland.
I speak fluent English, my mother tongue is German and I also speak some Finnish (at least enough to communicate with children).

So if you need a babysitter and are interested, then please contact me.
My number is: (+358) 40 533 59 91

Steph

Baysitter needed?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic