I'm new ^^

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
darktear

I'm new ^^

Post by darktear » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:43 pm

Hiiii!!! I'm new....
Well... I'm Laia, i'm 17 years old and i'm from Spain. I love so much northern countries.. specially Finland. I love so much finnish music like HIM (my favourite band), Negative, The 69 Eyes, Apocalyptica, Lullacry, Entwine, Charon, Nightwish, Moonsorrow, Sonata Artica.. and other.
I'm registred here because i want to meet with some finnish people and knew about them and their country and their language. In winter's 2007 I hope i can travell to Helsinki... if it's posible to me :D
Sorry if you don't understand my english :(
Kisses for all ^^
Kiitos :D
Byeeeeee

I'm new ^^

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Blondie

Post by Blondie » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:43 am

Hei!!!Just to say welcome (tervetuloa!!!) to the forum!!!
I`m not what are you looking for because I´m not Finnish... I´m a Spanish girl living in Espoo since March!!!And like you, I´m crazy for Finnish music!!!
Enjoy the forum and I hope you will meet Finnish people!

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:48 am

Last edited by Hank W. on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

Mark I.

Post by Mark I. » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:53 am

Just to tease you maniac girls: Yesterday friend of mine asked me did I recognize the guy sitting at a table next to us, as we walked out of a restaurant very close to my place. I didn't recognize him. Just another Ville looking at me.

Blondie

Post by Blondie » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:16 pm

MHH wrote:Just to tease you maniac girls
Erm...I´m not maniac and too old to be a girl...for sure you can meet "rock stars" here everywhere and...?I mean, I know where most of this people live, but I´m not going to their houses or follow them...I´m not a stalker...I just like music and concerts!!!

Nice videos Hank...try with Antti Tuisku´s Sekaisin coreography too...I laugh every time I see it :lol:

darktear

Post by darktear » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:27 pm

Really are you spanish??? i'm spanish girl too!!! please give me your msn adress or e-mail adress!!!!!! xfavorrr :D
nice to meet you here darling ^^
finnish music forever xDDDD
kissesss
see you soon :DDD