M and Ms this week- Thursday 13th

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
scoobymcdoo

Post by scoobymcdoo » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:21 pm

If you are still around and haven't disappeared off into the wilds of Finland and you want to meet up, then we will be in Stockmanns from 11.30 on Thursday. Floor 6 cafe- new bit!

See you there

Hannah

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

paulaeire

Post by paulaeire » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:12 pm

we'll join you there.
pula+ maya

sahboo

mum and baby group

Post by sahboo » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:22 am

hi, are you guys meeting every thurs?am mum to be and would love to meet other english speaking mums and mums to be

Wheely

Moms Meeting?

Post by Wheely » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:47 am

Hi,

Are any moms meeting this week at Stockmans (27th July)?

I had my first baby just two weeks ago and although she is too young at this point to join the meeting with me I would very much like to meet some of you and just chat on what it is like to be a mom here and what you are all up to?

I missed some earlier meetings with you as the last weeks of my pregnancy were quite tireing and we had some false alarms. I should also be able to bring Isabella with me to Stockmans when she is about one month old ... being a bit careful with her as we ended up in the Lastenklinikka after the first week though fortunately that was just a scare and she is fine now.

Marianne