WHO IS HANK ?!!!!!

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:12 pm

UKLFC wrote:Honest, but evil nonetheless

Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:31 am

donald wrote:In the beginning, findlanforum.org was formless and empty. And Hank said "Let there be posts" and there were posts. Hank saw that the posts were bad and evil and Hank called the posters whining foreigners.
Ah, you are mistaken.

In the beginning NEIL created the finlandforum.org

And Neil saw every forum that he had made, and, behold, [it was] very good. And Neil said unto the posters, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the forums, and subdue it: and have dominion over the Finns.

But Hank rebelled against Neil, and when Hank was cast out of the administration, one third of all the .'ers were cast out with him.

So the posters of Finlandforum came and Hank came with them
And Neil asked Hank, where do you come from? And Hank said: I come to see your forums and they are full of idiotic drivel and innecessant whining.
And Neil said: Have you not considered my posters, who are full of positive attitude?

And Hank asked Neil, don't you think they will curse you into your face, after they come before you with their rose-tinted glasses? And Neil said to Hank, give them all the realism, and we'll see who gets the curses.
Cheers, Hank W.

ilikepeanutbutter

Post by ilikepeanutbutter » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:59 pm

Hank W. wrote:
donald wrote:In the beginning, findlanforum.org was formless and empty. And Hank said "Let there be posts" and there were posts. Hank saw that the posts were bad and evil and Hank called the posters whining foreigners.
Ah, you are mistaken.

And Neil saw every forum that he had made, and, behold, [it was] very good. And Neil said unto the posters, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the forums, and subdue it: and have dominion over the Finns.

But Hank rebelled against Neil, and when Hank was cast out of the administration, one third of all the .'ers were cast out with him.

And Neil asked Hank, where do you come from? And Hank said: I come to see your forums and they are full of idiotic drivel and innecessant whining.
And Neil said: Have you not considered my posters, who are full of positive attitude?

And Hank asked Neil, don't you think they will curse you into your face, after they come before you with their rose-tinted glasses? And Neil said to Hank, give them all the realism, and we'll see who gets the curses.
:D :lol: LOL! That cracked me up :D

Katrina

ilikepeanutbutter

Post by ilikepeanutbutter » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:00 pm

Mook wrote:nope, he's actually "the stig"

Why does the Stig always make me think of a lost member of Daft Punk?

Anyone else?

Kat

karel

Post by karel » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:39 am

Hank W. wrote: But Hank rebelled against Neil, and when Hank was cast out of the administration, one third of all the .'ers were cast out with him.

Oboy... kickin some legs here, aren't we? :lol:

Mies Belgiasta

Post by Mies Belgiasta » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:33 pm

Hank is consumed by Finland, like Gollum is by the ring! :wink:

Well, rather and old grumpy guy with an honest opinion, than an old grumpy guy who lives in Dreamland.
Parempi hullu kuin tylsä ;D

My blog : http://www.fin-style.be/blog

mCowboy

Post by mCowboy » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:37 pm

Mies Belgiasta wrote:Hank is consumed by Finland, like Gollum is by the ring! :wink:

Well, rather and old grumpy guy with an honest opinion, than an old grumpy guy who lives in Dreamland.
well, Finland is often referred by the Finns, as lintukoto, a bird's nest, so dreamland is not far off... :lol:
Get in there...

Karhunkoski

Post by Karhunkoski » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:43 pm

Political correctness is the belief that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:17 pm

Cheers, Hank W.

Oombongo

Post by Oombongo » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:38 pm

Hank W. wrote:
Ah, you are mistaken.

I laughed so hard that I lost control on my bladder :x
Image Image

SaxonManFinland
Location: England. Peterborough North. The flowers of spring return, and hope lies eternal.

Post by SaxonManFinland » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:34 pm

And it came to pass, that a disciple of Hankorius departed from the frozen, quiet, rude lands of Karelia and sallied forth to the land of Hot and Cold Taps and Carpeted Bathrooms. Great dread and fear did surround him, and a light beckoned and he entered to find mixer taps, double glazing, tiled floors and noise, and life and culture and politeness. The disciple was afeared and lay prone before the full moon asking what strange land he had arrived in. The strains from the open pub window drifted down to him along with the smell of real ale and greasy chips, mingled with a Tandoori and Madras aroma "Ah ha" he cried "This must be England". He hurried home before he was attacked, mugged or asked for a ciggy or worse to make a contribution to the Salvation Army. At home he found his post and therein lay 3 letters from the Verotoimisto. It was as spoke by Hankorius. "You can run, but you cannot hide or escape from the great Finnish Tax God"

Dear Sir, we know you now live in England, earn nothing, have nothing and probably never will. Therefore please forward 1072 Euro with 14 days to pay for tax 2007 anyway.

Your Right Hank. If the kitchen is too hot, stop whinging and get out. Local job office currently registering just short of 4,000 job vacancies for skilled or professional positions. NOT including manual or unskilled stuff and a degree is not required to be a cleaner, but speaking anyone of the current 87 none English languages is helpful. :lol:
I do not need to know you will attend my Funeral. I would rather you call just to say Hi !!

Karhunkoski

Post by Karhunkoski » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:14 pm

Ahhhh, chicken Madras. Sounds like you're settling in there ok SMF!

And don't forget to change you location :)
Political correctness is the belief that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

donald

Post by donald » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:07 pm

Hank W. wrote:
Ah, you are mistaken.
Hee hee :lol: See, a true Finnish lutheran knows the bible well ;) But I better don't mess with Hank, or he'll sing me into the swamp! And I don't believe Waka Wanha Hankki W would accept MY sister as a ransom...

Oberon

Post by Oberon » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:16 am

As I already said (and proved in some topics) HANK is an idiot who thinks that he is most clever person (at least in Finland) and evreone else (especially foreigners) are stupid.

Many people posts here (and says) that they cant get even little information from this forum because of your rude or stupit answers and continuous discussions about this comments. (I can provide numbers of topic names for example if anyone dont agree with me) But just read other topics how many people said "thanks" to HANK for his advise?

So Hank, I don't have as much time as you, BUT when I find your stupid or offensive posts, I will make you eat your own !"#¤% every time.

Remember, more u talk, more stupid thinks u say and u have already said enough to get plenty of stupid things from there :twisted: .

mCowboy

Post by mCowboy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:13 am

ah yes, another satisfied customer...
Get in there...