GRE, GMAT, SAT, ...

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Mancho

GRE, GMAT, SAT, ...

Post by Mancho » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:27 pm

Are you going to study in the USA? Or just need GRE, GMAT or SAT scores? Or do you have any trouble with mathematics?

I can offer high quality teaching of general Mathematics and Mathematical sections for any test, Have a good experience in teaching all of them and working with students of any age and any nationality.

Last edited by Mancho on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GRE, GMAT, SAT, ...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:37 pm

And anyplace... ;)
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

raamv

Post by raamv » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:34 pm

and How?

Mancho

Post by Mancho » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:44 pm

Sorry, what do you mean? If this "How" refers to "offer", I mean private tuition.

raamv

Post by raamv » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:40 pm

Are you going to fly to nowheremäki to "Offer" this tuition?
or "offer" this via closed circuit TV or virtual lessons via skype? or U tube?
In Which language re you you goin to teach? English or Finnish or Finglish or Hungarian?

Mancho

Post by Mancho » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:47 pm

raamv wrote:Are you going to fly to nowheremäki to "Offer" this tuition?
or "offer" this via closed circuit TV or virtual lessons via skype? or U tube?
In Which language re you you goin to teach? English or Finnish or Finglish or Hungarian?
Can you read above Jyvaskyla? I think "location" means where I am living now, and it is quite clear that I won't fly to Zimbabwe to give tuition :lol:

As for language, I talk about details to the real customers through pm.

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:51 pm

Mancho wrote: Can you read above Jyvaskyla? I think "location" means where I am living now, and it is quite clear that I won't fly to Zimbabwe to give tuition :lol:
Yes, would have - if you would have written that originally yesterday ;)

And actually, theres a lot of people offering lessons in a variety of subjects these days through Skype.
Cheers, Hank W.

Oberon

Post by Oberon » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:05 pm

Hank W. wrote:
Mancho wrote: Can you read above Jyvaskyla? I think "location" means where I am living now, and it is quite clear that I won't fly to Zimbabwe to give tuition :lol:
Yes, would have - if you would have written that originally yesterday ;)

And actually, theres a lot of people offering lessons in a variety of subjects these days through Skype.
So Hank, if you read carefully when the "original" post was submited and then edited, and than read when was answer posted, it's obvious that your post is unreasonable. :lol:

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:16 pm

How exactly did the missing location imply travel or lack of it?
Cheers, Hank W.

raamv

Post by raamv » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:52 pm

As for language, I talk about details to the real customers through pm.
Did you post this before I asked the questions?
Are people gonna assume that they re gonna come to your place to have lessons N then pay for it? How bout for someone living in HEV area?
N as for language, if you dont keep things transparent in this country..U re gonna find jobs real hard to come by...
If you re posting to tutor someone in a country whose official language is not English..Isnt it natural to expect that you use some Finnish/Swedish to tutor them ?
and If I know english, why would I need your help to pass SAT?
Have you written these exams? what were your scores?
I got a perfect in all the sections of GRE...Didnt write SAT or GMAT..

macintosh

Post by macintosh » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:01 am

@raamv: Please stop this. If you are not interested just forget it, you dont have to make mess. i dont think its nice idea to start personal attacks.
hope you dont mind it.

raamv

Post by raamv » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:07 am

macintosh wrote:@raamv: Please stop this. If you are not interested just forget it, you dont have to make mess. i dont think its nice idea to start personal attacks.
hope you dont mind it.
I aint making any personal attacks...Just pointing out some things that the poster did not want to listen/hear yet start bickering to answer questions that people ll ask anyways ( starting from location, how they re gonna teach etc etc )
So before you take it personally, tell me why I should not respond to an ad in this section and ask questions...It might not be for me..but I know some people who might be interested...
As you know ( whether you are posting as Mancho or another user or the same as macintosh) If you post something in a "Forum" be prepared to answer questions/queries/accept responses...
Now which part did you "see" it as a personal attack here? :twisted: :roll:

macintosh

Post by macintosh » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:14 am

well, i dont know who is Mancho or you, i just registered on this forum today. I didnt want to write in this thread but i didnt find following lines polite.
If you re posting to tutor someone in a country whose official language is not English..Isnt it natural to expect that you use some Finnish/Swedish to tutor them ?
and If I know english, why would I need your help to pass SAT?
Have you written these exams? what were your scores?
I got a perfect in all the sections of GRE...Didnt write SAT or GMAT..

raamv

Post by raamv » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:21 am

macintosh wrote:well, i dont know who is Mancho or you, i just registered on this forum today. I didnt want to write in this thread but i didnt find following lines polite.
Oh poor lovey dovey boy/gal doent like questions like this eh!
How re ya gonna cope with the "silent" stare questions ?
Peoeple here ( whether a Finn or not) have a right to know what they re getting in terms of a service when one is being offered. If the poster is not willing to answer them..Either they are not straightforward and trustworthy or dodgy..
Another thing is that I dont give a rat's a** to being polite if there are no honest answers...to questions that I have..
WTF was so unpolite about those questions? :twisted: :roll:

macintosh

Post by macintosh » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:27 am

well, i wont write anymore comments here, you're just behaving like a typical indian, always trying to be over-smart.
did i mention that try to be polite with the language you use?