Erasmus Program

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Fox

Erasmus Program

Post by Fox » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:46 pm

Hi to evryone :D

I am Italian and I study economy at University of Venice, I'd like to partecipate to Erasmus program and motve to Finland for a period of time; did anyone of you make the same thing? Peraphs coming in Venice?

Erasmus Program

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

zam

Post by zam » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:22 pm

Your first contact must be with the international office of your home university, as they must choose you for the Erasmus period (and does your university have agreements with Finnish HEIs?).

Fox

Post by Fox » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:58 pm

I know that some years ago there were an agreement with Finland ( a friend of mine partecipated), but I am looking for the exit of destination of this year..and I hope there will be Finland, cause I'd like visit it and maybe move to it after degree... I love winter, cold and snow :D
Did you partecipate to any Erasmus program?

zam

Post by zam » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:10 am

Our advising is useless unless your home university has an official bilateral agreement about Erasmus co-operation with your future host university. And the host universities can accept only those students who the home university has selected as Erasmus students, so go and speak with your international office / coordinator quickly.

Karhu79

Re: Erasmus Program

Post by Karhu79 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:15 am

Fox wrote:Hi to evryone :D

I am Italian and I study economy at University of Venice, I'd like to partecipate to Erasmus program and motve to Finland for a period of time; did anyone of you make the same thing? Peraphs coming in Venice?
Hi Fox!
I'm italian and I studied as a erasmus student in Germany many years ago.
Ask at the erasmus office of your university, there must be an agremeent with some finnish universities for an exchange year.
I also know a boy who's now studying in Finland. He's an erasmus student from a University of Venice. Once you get a place here I can give you his contacts.

See you soon!