Master's Program in Pharmacy

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
aladdin_kamel

Post by aladdin_kamel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:32 pm

Hi All

I am a fresh graduate from Faculty of Pharmacy, Egypt.. I would like to continue my studies and Research in Finland due to Family reasons.. So I hold a bachelor in Pharmacy from Egypt.. studies were totally in English..
But when I started Contacting the universities in Finland specailly kuopio and Helsniki universities I was informed that even thought the Master's Program include many courses in English language but still the Entrance exam is in Finnish.. to the Msater's Program.. But I still could not get an indicator if I could pass it at all or no.. So I would like to ask here if any one has any info abt such exams of entrance exams over all in finnish.. it seemed that they do accept alot of students but still I will not be so competitive if all other students are finns..
Kind Regards
Aladdin

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

MSameer

Post by MSameer » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:29 pm

The only one I know from Egypt and studying pharmacy here is emhassan. Get in touch with him and maybe he can give you more info.

Which university did you graduate from ?
std::cout << Signatures::get_signature("MSameer") << std::endl;

aladdin_kamel

University

Post by aladdin_kamel » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:39 pm

I am graduated from Ismailia University.. Thanks alo I will try to contact him

Bye