Plumber been here. The problem remains.

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
chickensexer

Post by chickensexer » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:17 pm

Hello Dear All!

First of all, I'm pleasantly surprised. Reading some threads here gave me an inmpression that plumbers are sort of an endangrered specie around here and it's hard to lure one to your bathroom, or it takes ages. That's why I've been putting off a phone call about my problem to isanno..ja whatever for the past few months - why bother if I won't get anyone to come this year anyway.

Well, yesterday I called and asked. And guess what? They said that today would be hard to arrange but tomorrow they'll come. And guess what? They did come! And fixed that thingie. And even installed one more little thingie, who knows why. :shock:

They also left a note about their visit (signed - Huoltomies) but there's no bill in sight. Any idea or estimate how much will I pay for that luxurious service? And when and how will I actully recieve the bill, will Santa drop it into my "Ei mainoksia kiitos"?

UPDATE:

Too early was I celebrating. Their note says tht the floor drain ws jammed but who cares if that's not the spot where the water was coming from unto the floor?? The water goes to the floor from underneath the tub hole when unplugging the tub just as did it before. What the...? :evil: I'll call again but how can I make sure that the next time they WILL fix the ACTUAL problem, not what the ASSUME could be it. :evil:
Last edited by chickensexer on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:51 pm

Well thats because you live in a flat that is what you pay the maintenance fee to the company for - the maintenance man to maintain the company pipes. ;)
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

littlefrank

Post by littlefrank » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:28 pm

'Plumber been here. Bill?'

I dunno, but my plumber's called Jarno.
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, 1949