Where to do Spining in Helsinki area?

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Anders

Post by Anders » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:45 pm

Does anyobody know any good places to do spining (the stuff when your'e stuck on a bike and pedal inside to some music and a instructor) around Helsinki area?

"Snowboarding is an Art form. The rider is the artist and his board his tool. Together they make art worth die for."

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

deojuvame

Post by deojuvame » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:50 pm

I think Motivus or the Wellness Center has some of that...

daive

Re: Where to do Spining in Helsinki area?

Post by daive » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:51 pm

Anders wrote:Does anyobody know any good places to do spining (the stuff when your'e stuck on a bike and pedal inside to some music and a instructor) around Helsinki area?
My girlfriend said they do spinning in Elixia in Tali, so I guess all the other Elixia gyms will have it. Have you tried the Wellness gym and others in the main statuion complex?

Just checked their website and they do this... Xycling®

Valitse tehokas kestävyysharjoittelu sisällä toteutettavan pyöräilylenkin muodossa. Saatat yllättyä kuinka paljon tsemppiä saat musiikista ja ohjaajalta. ELIXIAn Xycling -tunneilta löytyy oma taso (1-3) kaikille. Aloita Xycling® 1 -tunnista oikean tekniikan oppimiseksi. Valitsemalla oikean tason saat parhaan harjoitusvaikutuksen. Keho ja Mieli Xycling® -tunnilla annamme Sinulle mahdollisuuden keskittyä vain itseesi ja unohtaa ympäröivän mailman. Olet vain Sinä pyörän päällä ja musiikki! Nauti olostasi!

Mitä Xycling® pitää sisällään?

Mitä eri tasoja Xycling® -tunneista löytyy?

Tunti alkaa aina lämmittelyllä, jota seuraa hengitys –ja verenkiertoelimistöä kuormittava ajo-osuus. Tunnin päättää jäähdyttely venyttelyineen. Osallistu Xycling® -tunneille joko omana harjoituksenaan tai yhdistä muihin ryhmäliikunnan tunteihin ja huomaat, että kuntosi paranee vauhdilla.

Mitä tarvitsen Xycling® -tunnille?

Tarvitset tunnilla pyyhkeen ja vesipullon. Varusteeksi sopivat sisäliikuntakengät tai spinningkengät, T-paita ja shortsit tai trikoot.

K&M Xycling® - Keho ja Mieli

Valitse tehokas kestävyysharjoittelu sisällä toteutettavan pyöräilylenkin muodossa. Tunti alkaa lämmittelyllä, jota seuraa hengitys –ja verenkiertoelimistöä kuormittava ajo-osuus. Tunnin päättää jäähdyttely venyttelyineen.

Xycling® - Helppoa ja Tehokasta

Valitse tehokas kestävyysharjoittelu sisällä toteutettavan pyöräilylenkin muodossa. Tunti alkaa lämmittelyllä, jota seuraa hengitys –ja verenkiertoelimistöä kuormittava ajo-osuus. Tunnin päättää jäähdyttely venyttelyineen.
Tunnin intensiteetti/Tunnin vaativuustaso: I Helppo, II Keskitaso, III Haastava

http://www.elixia.fi/helsinki-club-tali/

Anders

Post by Anders » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:11 pm

Thx for the answers. :D

I will check them out.
"Snowboarding is an Art form. The rider is the artist and his board his tool. Together they make art worth die for."

Ace

Post by Ace » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:11 pm

My girlfriend is a spinning instructor, let me know where you will be moving to and I can provide you with a list of local gyms that run spinning.

Most gyms have spinning and bodypump as they're the most popular in Finland currently.

Anders

Post by Anders » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:55 pm

Ace wrote:My girlfriend is a spinning instructor, let me know where you will be moving to and I can provide you with a list of local gyms that run spinning.

Most gyms have spinning and bodypump as they're the most popular in Finland currently.
Anything around Espoo?

Sachiko

Post by Sachiko » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:16 pm

They have spinning in XL Gym Tapiola (nice but pretty small) and Esport Center (very fine but very very expensive ;)).

Instead, I'd recommend the Wellness Center! There's one in Iso Omena and I think also in Kauniainen.

Check this one out too: http://www.forever-clubs.com/matinkyla/spinning.htm

Ace

Post by Ace » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:23 pm

Anders wrote:Anything around Espoo?
I know they have it in the gym in Iso Omena. I'll try and get some more names for you asap, where exactly are you in Espoo?

Anders

Post by Anders » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:43 am

Thanks alot! I believe I have more than enough places for the moment.