English Speaking male Babysitter available(Kuopio)

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
edie553

Post by edie553 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:44 am

Hello everyone! I´m gald to be part of this awesome forum with great information about Finland, I´m an exchange student here in Kuopio(22y/o) and Im looking for a part time job as babysitter this summer, I´m a bilingual guy(since my mom speaks English and my dad Spanish) and i´ve been exposed to both languages since i was very little, and i think that the earlier you start learning another language the easiest it becomes to speak it, so please feel free to ask via Inbox any doubts abut prices or about me, I used to take care of my little cousins and I´m the oldest sibling of my family, so I´m not new to this nice duty. Hopefully I´ll find a lovely Family in Kuopio to take care of. Since i´ll be in summer vacations availability wont be a problem. thanks for your Time .
B.R. Eddie.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Angie123

Re: English Speaking male Babysitter available(Kuopio)

Post by Angie123 » Fri May 26, 2023 6:18 pm

Hi Eddie, that sounds great. We have a three year old son, and are very interested.
Since I am new to this forum, is there a way to touch base in a private message?
Best Wishes,
Angie