Finnish girls hate racism... but are racists themselves?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Beep_Boop

Re: Finnish girls hate racism... but are racists themselves?

Post by Beep_Boop » Mon May 04, 2015 10:26 am

roger_roger wrote:I have never met an educated finnish women with reputed pay job have a foreigner spouse in Finland. The most finnish women I met/see who has foreign partner are either unemployed after leaving school and not going to university, or doing blue collor jobs like cleaning/newspaper delivery, etc.
[Cheap shot in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..] I guess maybe that's the case in your circles where there's a lack of educated people?

But, on a more serious note, that hasn't been my experience at all. I found no correlation between education level of the Finnish women and their partners' origin. Add to that my own case: I'm a foreigner, and I've dated a few Finnish women, and every single one of them was highly educated and conventionally smart.

Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

caster

Post by caster » Mon May 04, 2015 3:36 pm

I have never met an educated finnish women with reputed pay job have a foreigner spouse in Finland. The most finnish women I met/see who has foreign partner are either unemployed after leaving school and not going to university, or doing blue collor jobs like cleaning/newspaper delivery, etc.

lomamatkat alennus - book a flight now to win a toyboy :lol:

Summer Deal - Flight - Hotel - Transport - Toyboys Alennuskoodilla jopa -75%‎ - Kesän lomat alk. 395 €‎ - Osallistu ja voita heti
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. I'm gonna grant him all my old underwears that fit his head helping his nose stays in place

raskarhu

Post by raskarhu » Mon May 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Flossy1978 wrote: ... Not to mention the high rate of mental illness and drunks amongst Finnish men.
My wife just loves me because of my well-mannered love for booze and my slight mental illness :lol:

raskarhu

Post by raskarhu » Mon May 04, 2015 4:36 pm

I don't drink alcohol, I much prefer marijuana (whenever I travel to places where it's legal). Nobody is violent on weed, it's far too relaxing :) Wish it was legal here... :wink:[/quote]

Which countries are you speaking of? Indonesia :twisted: ? As far as I know only certain states in the US and Urugay officially legalized the selling of mary jane. And no, in Holland it is not legal, just tolerated (although you will rarely get busted for buying it in the - illegally furnished - coffee shops) and the same goes for Belgium. Switzerland is ok, Germany depends on the region...

So where do you travel then? :D

dsi11

Post by dsi11 » Mon May 04, 2015 8:19 pm

raskarhu wrote: Which countries are you speaking of? Indonesia :twisted: ? As far as I know only certain states in the US and Urugay officially legalized the selling of mary jane. And no, in Holland it is not legal, just tolerated (although you will rarely get busted for buying it in the - illegally furnished - coffee shops) and the same goes for Belgium. Switzerland is ok, Germany depends on the region...

- Canada (not legal but tolerated, easy to get)
- California (easy to get medical certificate)
- Uruguay
- Cambodia (Happy Herb Pizzas!)

I go to Canada & California frequently because my family is there, Uruguay and Cambodia just for fun :lol:

Indonesia is tricky - they banned magic mushroom milkshakes because some drunken idiot Aussie died from alcohol poisoning. But in order to save the drinks and tourism industry, they blamed and banned the mushrooms instead, even though they're much safer than alcohol. As is weed.
Flossy1978 wrote: As if you do dope just in legal countries :D
It was legal in 3 of the 4 countries listed above. :thumbsup:
As for the "illegal" country, Canada, just go to the New Amsterdam Cafe in Vancouver and try to see anything through the smoke :lol:
Last edited by dsi11 on Mon May 04, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 007 » Mon May 04, 2015 8:45 pm

ajdias wrote:
roger_roger wrote: I have never met an educated finnish women with reputed pay job have a foreigner spouse in Finland. The most finnish women I met/see who has foreign partner are either unemployed after leaving school and not going to university, or doing blue collor jobs like cleaning/newspaper delivery, etc.

007 wrote:Finnish woman, foreigner husband, and kids very rare.
So the situation of Brain Drain here? Educated Finnish women migrating to her partner's country and uneducated ones importing from 3rd world.
Lol, under which rock do you guys live? Plenty of educated women around with foreign partners, at least in the capital.
Many live abroad but return home to "lay the eggs" :lol:
My comment, I think, is understood in a bit different way here than what was intended. I meant.... I see mostly Finnish women and their kids without foreigner fathers e.g. at shops or in the streets whereas Finnish men, their foreigner wives and kids are usually more visible than just Finnish men and their mixed race kids alone in the streets. My observation is purely based on their skin complexities and facial structures... and I don't wanna make big conclusion out of this, just that it seems foreigner fathers aren't usually around...... whether divorced or otherwise.

I live in Oulu and in this part of the world, it's mostly white.... except in a few areas. Difficult to tell without looking at the data..... how many transnational couples live here but comparatively fewer than in other big cities.
“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated."
"Aina, kun opit uuden sanan, opettele samalla sen monikko!"

caster

Post by caster » Tue May 05, 2015 1:14 am

roger_roger wrote:
caster wrote: lomamatkat alennus - book a flight now to win a toyboy :lol:
that's cheaper statement than I made, still hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes its cheap and laughable - but not a bad deal :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. I'm gonna grant him all my old underwears that fit his head helping his nose stays in place

raskarhu

Post by raskarhu » Tue May 05, 2015 12:49 pm

dsi11 wrote:
raskarhu wrote: Which countries are you speaking of? Indonesia :twisted: ? As far as I know only certain states in the US and Urugay officially legalized the selling of mary jane. And no, in Holland it is not legal, just tolerated (although you will rarely get busted for buying it in the - illegally furnished - coffee shops) and the same goes for Belgium. Switzerland is ok, Germany depends on the region...

- Canada (not legal but tolerated, easy to get)
- California (easy to get medical certificate)
- Uruguay
- Cambodia (Happy Herb Pizzas!)

I go to Canada & California frequently because my family is there, Uruguay and Cambodia just for fun :lol:

Indonesia is tricky - they banned magic mushroom milkshakes because some drunken idiot Aussie died from alcohol poisoning. But in order to save the drinks and tourism industry, they blamed and banned the mushrooms instead, even though they're much safer than alcohol. As is weed.
Flossy1978 wrote: As if you do dope just in legal countries :D
It was legal in 3 of the 4 countries listed above. :thumbsup:
As for the "illegal" country, Canada, just go to the New Amsterdam Cafe in Vancouver and try to see anything through the smoke :lol:
Keep on smoking :D

dsi11

Post by dsi11 » Wed May 06, 2015 12:44 pm

tummansininen wrote:Finnish men tend who marry foreigners tend to import Russian and South-East Asian women. (Not a guess - these trends are all reflected in in the official registered info.) This also reflects on those women, many of whom see "landing a Finnish man" as something of a coup.
This is unfair, in my mind.
Finnish man + foreign woman => "woman must be looking for money"
Finnish woman + foreign man => "they must be in love"

When you see a Finnish woman and an African/Turkish man, people don't say "Oh, he's with her because of money"... but it seems that nobody believes a Finnish man and an Asian/Russian woman are with each other for love?

dsi11

Post by dsi11 » Wed May 06, 2015 4:23 pm

tummansininen wrote:
dsi11 wrote:
tummansininen wrote:Finnish men tend who marry foreigners tend to import Russian and South-East Asian women. (Not a guess - these trends are all reflected in in the official registered info.) This also reflects on those women, many of whom see "landing a Finnish man" as something of a coup.

When you see a Finnish woman and an African/Turkish man, you don't say "Oh, he's with her because of money"... but it seems that nobody believes a Finnish man and an Asian/Russian woman are with each other for love?
I hope you're not suggesting that's my opinion. It's not. I've already noted that I don't fit the usual trends myself. I just assume that couples are together because they are in love. I grew up in a multicultural society... honestly, when I see a mixed-race couple it comes fairly close to not even registering.
My posts here are about Finnish society. I don't know you or anything about you.

I tried not to suggest that, even edited the wording afterward from "you don't say" to "people don't say" but anyways, it is unfair that the Finnish society sees it that way.

It sounds like you assumed that the Filipino who married your Uncle was for love and your tongue was not wagging? Good!

ajdias

Post by ajdias » Wed May 06, 2015 7:28 pm

dsi11 wrote:

When you see a Finnish woman and an African/Turkish man, people don't say "Oh, he's with her because of money"...
It's for the meat... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Mon May 11, 2015 12:46 pm

OK dsl11, I can give you a confirmation, yes they are. They hate racism, hypocricy and vinosilmä/venäläishuorat :lol:

Families where you can "see" an ethnicity? Thats racist people. :lol: What do you mean? A stereotypical lähiövalas with an array of kids? None of the fathers are ever around...

I have ananecdote on the vacuousness of some Finnish young ladies.

Back in the day I was sporting a big red beard, wore a tweed jacket and had a bit of a lilt picked up off my gf in the accent.

It was me and my two droogs, an Ozzie and a dreadlocked maori Kiwi in the molko bar in Helsinki having a few bevvies when these three birds come in and it was like the game theory scene in "Beautiful Mind"... We weresomewhat bemused as we were all engaged men on an "evening off" and not on the pull at all. So this bird comes to me and starts a timid smalltalk

- Helou veer aar juu from?
- Vantaa
- Nou ai miin veö vöö juu poorn?
- Naistenklinikka
- Ooxä joku vitun suomalainen?

*pluf*
So the Mercedes-Benz outside turns into a Lada 1200... :lol:
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Mon May 11, 2015 12:49 pm

ajdias wrote:
When you see a Finnish woman and an African/Turkish man, people don't say "Oh, he's with her because of money"...
It's for the meat... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought it was religious... She worships him, and his rod and staff comfort her :lol:
....at least until they have a sprog or two and he has permanent residence so he can divorce and brig his real wife and kids over :twisted:
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

ajdias

Post by ajdias » Mon May 11, 2015 1:12 pm

Pursuivant wrote:It was me and my two droogs, an Ozzie and a dreadlocked maori Kiwi in the molko bar in Helsinki having a few bevvies when these three birds come in and it was like the game theory scene in "Beautiful Mind"... We weresomewhat bemused as we were all engaged men on an "evening off" and not on the pull at all. So this bird comes to me and starts a timid smalltalk

- Vantaa
- Naistenklinikka

*pluf*
:lol:
That happened to me as well, was quite amusing. You could it in her face when she realised I wasn't a tourist here...

Still, guys here are quite spoiled. Not many parts of the world girls come to you showing interest in something very concrete :D

dsi11

Post by dsi11 » Mon May 11, 2015 6:21 pm

Pursuivant wrote: It was me and my two droogs, an Ozzie and a dreadlocked maori Kiwi in the molko bar in Helsinki having a few bevvies when these three birds come in and it was like the game theory scene in "Beautiful Mind"... We weresomewhat bemused as we were all engaged men on an "evening off" and not on the pull at all. So this bird comes to me and starts a timid smalltalk

- Vantaa
- Naistenklinikka

*pluf*
Haha, that's hilarious :lol: sadly, none of the old in-and-out for you and your droogs then