Recommended: Summer Cottage in Pieksamäki

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
thinkprocessfocus

Post by thinkprocessfocus » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:12 am

I'd like to put up a recommendation page for the summer cottage we had rented couple of weeks back.
It was my first time to rent a summer cottage and it was such a wonderful experience, I thought to share to everyone who is looking for a summer cottage for this summer or the near future.
The summer cottage is privately-owned situated near a small yet tranquil lake - surrounding with lots of trees.

http://www.huvila.net/cgi-bin/pager.cgi ... i=englanti

Review:
- one of the summer cottages you can rent on per day/weekend/week basis. I was informed this is not such a case as most of the rental cottages like a weekly rents.
- very traditional with complete equipment so no need to bring a lot of things with you. Max. 4 people in the main cottage (there is also a separate room without heating for two people so it could be 6 people)
- the cottage is powered by solar, there is TV and lights, plugging your appliance is not possible but charging station is 500 meters, the same place where you will get drinking water
- less expensive than the others

The old folks managing it are quite nice and warm so I thought to spread the word about their lovely cottage.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic