Family in Helsinki looking for a housekeeper

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
LCH

Post by LCH » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:50 am

Hello,

We are looking for a housekeeper in the city center of Helsinki to take care of our new home 1-2 times a week.
If you have experience in cleaning, keeping a household and ironing, and if you are a good care taker of things and wanna support a family in this regard, please send me a massage... Looking forward hearing from you!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

jefell

Re: Family in Helsinki looking for a housekeeper

Post by jefell » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi im interested.are you still looking for someone

Chell

Post by Chell » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:52 pm

Hi are you still looking for housekeeper? I am interested☺️

JUVA

Post by JUVA » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:58 am

Hi,

Please keep me on your list if you did not hire anyone or for any future similar project (office).

I work quietly, discreetly, and quickly, ensuring those around me are not disrupted during the time I am present and working. I clean all normal areas of a home or office, using selected appliances and dusting materials and products. I am fluent in English and beginner in Finnish language.

I have 5 years' cleaning experience at various locations (homes, offices & schools). I am meticulous and super perfectionist regarding cleanliness; I enjoy things being neat and tidy. I have over the years formed my own private routine and schedule to be able to clean effectively and efficiently during the allotted time frames required.

Regards,

ShinePams

Post by ShinePams » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:21 pm

hello are you still interested about housekeeper?