Residence permit, waiting for authorities to contact

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
arfhamza

Re: Residence permit, waiting for authorities to contact

Post by arfhamza » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:22 pm

simplyann wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:22 pm
hira yaqub wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:26 pm
:(
my decision is also negative. i approached a lawyer now.
I filed an appeal but did not get a lawyer. My BF called the administrative court and gave us intruction on how to file an appeal so we do not need to get a lawyer anymore. We sent it via email. Saves money. Applied for new RP while waiting for the decision and got my RP 2 months after 😊
Thats a good thing to hear actually,
at least they treat applications separately

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

dani93

Post by dani93 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:10 pm

Got the reply "The decision will be served on you by the authorities. Please wait for the authorities to contact you." on my extended work residence permit. When I contacted migri customer service they say that they cannot tell anything right now, authorities will contact. its been 5 months already. Dont know how much more time they will take

Xzero

Post by Xzero » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:56 am

I also received a similar decision yeserday. Authorities will serve decision on you. Had a permanent posti contract with monthly salary around 1340€. I am still in a shock. Even meeting the income requirement of migri for work permit which is €1236 per month.

Does this kind of decision always means negative?

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:29 am

Xzero wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:56 am
I also received a similar decision yeserday. Authorities will serve decision on you. Had a permanent posti contract with monthly salary around 1340€. I am still in a shock. Even meeting the income requirement of migri for work permit which is €1236 per month.

Isn’t that income required by migri the amount after taxes? I am sorry to hear this is happening to you and hope you can appeal.

Xzero

Post by Xzero » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:33 am

heretostay wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:29 am
Xzero wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:56 am

Isn’t that income required by migri the amount after taxes? I am sorry to hear this is happening to you and hope you can appeal.
As per Migri page, its salary before taxes.

"If there is no collective agreement in your sector, your gross salary must be at least EUR 1,236 per month in 2020. This sum meets the condition regarding previous employment (in Finnish: ‘työssäoloehto’) under the Unemployment Security Act."

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:33 am

Thank you for the clarification on that :)

Anny89

Post by Anny89 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:57 pm

Hello everyone! Did someone actually got a positive answer to this message that authorities will contact you?
It's a Corona time I'm hoping that because of that police took some of the applications to handle.

My husband has a permanent contract with good salary and I am studying ammattikoulu and just signed an oppisopimus and this is our 3rd extension. I am really confused and concerned why we might get negative answer.
Did anyone recently got a response from authorities?

simplyann

Post by simplyann » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:52 pm

Anny89 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:57 pm
Hello everyone! Did someone actually got a positive answer to this message that authorities will contact you?
It's a Corona time I'm hoping that because of that police took some of the applications to handle.

My husband has a permanent contract with good salary and I am studying ammattikoulu and just signed an oppisopimus and this is our 3rd extension. I am really confused and concerned why we might get negative answer.
Did anyone recently got a response from authorities?
It's really stressful. I've been there. Not to discourage you but I'm just telling you what I have experienced before. When I got the decision "wait for the authorities to contact you", my partner called the police office in our city and told them we cannot wait any longer for their call and if we can make an appointment so we can go to their office so we would know the decision the soonest possible time. They gave us an appointment and as expected, the police serves me the negative decision and he explained the reason of denial, deportation order and what needs to be done. I asked the police officer if all application that needs to be served by police are negative, or there are times that it could also be positive in some cases. The officer said, yes its always negative.

Karim19822018

Post by Karim19822018 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:30 am

According to my case: 24/9/2020 application in the embassy with identity and finger print/ 1/08/2020 invitation for interview/ 7/10/2020 decision

hgngn2203

Post by hgngn2203 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:22 am

simplyann wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:22 pm
hira yaqub wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:26 pm
:(
my decision is also negative. i approached a lawyer now.
I filed an appeal but did not get a lawyer. My BF called the administrative court and gave us intruction on how to file an appeal so we do not need to get a lawyer anymore. We sent it via email. Saves money. Applied for new RP while waiting for the decision and got my RP 2 months after 😊
Hello, my boyfriend applied on grounds of extended residence permit for studying and received the same notice from migri. He hasn't been contacted by poliisi yet but I'm just trying to prepare for the worst. May I ask about your process of appeal and second application?
- Did you have to find other grounds to apply with for the second application? or was it the same with the first one?
- Did the appeal in any way come in the way of the second application? Did Migri ask about it or did you have to mention it upon re-applying?
Thank you so much!

josephwaz

Post by josephwaz » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:05 am

Hi, I just got same message that 'the decision will be served on you by the authorities. has anyone had anyluck? family ties

josephwaz

Post by josephwaz » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:08 am

samsona112 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:25 am
08/05/2019 A decision has been made on your application.
08/05/2019 The decision will be served on you by the authorities. Please wait for the authorities to contact you.

13/06/2019 Thank you for your message. You still need to wait for a decision to be served. We will contact you as soon as possible.

still waiting...
hi did you get a decision? yet? how long after? and can you appeal?

rururu

Post by rururu » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:30 am

Hi, OP here, a few years later. I wasn’t aware that my post had garnered so many replies and questions. I only now came to look at it, as I received an email. So, the decision was negative and came with a 3 year Schengen entry ban. We appealed, but it was also negative. In the end, we returned to my husband’s home country, and are living happily here.

Negative100prosent

Post by Negative100prosent » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:49 pm

The decision will be served on you by the authorities. Please wait for the authorities to contact you.

If you getting this message . ITS mean 100 miljoons prosentti NEGATIVE desicion.
Because i just get same decision . And police Call me . And give to me meeting time and tell why negative desicion . And after giving to 30 days living to from Finland or get lawyer another change NOt have . Leave or TaKe lawyer. Everybody for good luck .