Attachment of Passport with markings and copied all pages with notes?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
darubillah

Post by darubillah » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:13 pm

Hello,

I am applying for my first RP via EnterFinland on Cohabiting basis, On the attachment part of passport

firstly:
for applicant (ME) it states "Please include the ID page of a valid passport plus all pages with markings,"

in above part what does it mean by plus all pages with markings. Which marking they are talking about here?

Secondly:
for Spouse it states "copy of the passport page containing personal data and copies of all pages with notes in your spouse’s passport"

so in above part what does it mean by copies of all pages with notes? which part of passport contain notes?

and last question is on this form https://migri.fi/documents/5202425/5790 ... 0cd70c48c5

in SECTION E it states " appended documents must be submitted as originals;" <= does these means proof of living together for 2 years?

thank you guys,
Shay.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Maaria

Re: Attachment of Passport with markings and copied all pages with notes?

Post by Maaria » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:41 pm

I believe it means all the pages that contains any Visa or any other type of stamps or any info, not blank pages.

darubillah

Post by darubillah » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:16 pm

Maaria wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:41 pm
I believe it means all the pages that contains any Visa or any other type of stamps or any info, not blank pages.
thank you i guess it must be it.

Sharkbait4

Post by Sharkbait4 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:23 pm

darubillah wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:13 pm
Hello,

I am applying for my first RP via EnterFinland on Cohabiting basis, On the attachment part of passport

firstly:
for applicant (ME) it states "Please include the ID page of a valid passport plus all pages with markings,"

in above part what does it mean by plus all pages with markings. Which marking they are talking about here?

Secondly:
for Spouse it states "copy of the passport page containing personal data and copies of all pages with notes in your spouse’s passport"

so in above part what does it mean by copies of all pages with notes? which part of passport contain notes?

and last question is on this form https://migri.fi/documents/5202425/5790 ... 0cd70c48c5

in SECTION E it states " appended documents must be submitted as originals;" <= does these means proof of living together for 2 years?

thank you guys,
Shay.
Yes, it includes the very first page of your passport (with all your details, photo and signature) plus ALL the Visas and stamps from previous travels, etc.. Make sure the scanned copies are clear.

All the documents MUST be original, and as for the passports, you must bring your passport and your partner’s passport. They will verify everything and compare it from the appendices.

GraysonRobertson

Post by GraysonRobertson » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:33 pm

"Pages with markings" usually refer to any stamps, visas, or other annotations in your passport. So, when submitting your passport as an attachment, make sure to include all pages that have any markings on them. For your second question, "copies of all pages with notes" refers to any annotations or stamps made by immigration authorities in your spouse's passport, such as entry and exit stamps or visa annotations. Lastly, in SECTION E of the application form, "appended documents must be submitted as originals" means that any supporting documents you attach to your application should be the original copies and not photocopies.