REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Lea12

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by Lea12 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:34 am

I have applied for a permanent residence permit based on work and received the same supplement request with questions like what do you think of being deported or imposed to have an entry ban etc. Plus the rejoinder recommendation.
Does anyone know why do they send it and how should I respond to the question about the deportation .
Can anyone help me out??

agroot wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:07 am
vixen wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:40 am
Does anyone have any information about this subject?
If you mean the questions that're asked when you first submit the application, just choose "yes" or "accept". You can't really refuse it because it's basically telling you if the permit is rejected you'd have to leave.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

network_engineer

Post by network_engineer » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:39 am

Lea12 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:34 am
I have applied for a permanent residence permit based on work and received the same supplement request with questions like what do you think of being deported or imposed to have an entry ban etc. Plus the rejoinder recommendation.
Does anyone know why do they send it and how should I respond to the question about the deportation .
Can anyone help me out??
I could try and help, if you put in specific questions. These questions are often individual and depend on the person's specific circumstances.

AZKS

Post by AZKS » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:11 pm

anneben wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:39 am
jhonethy_23 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:57 pm
Hi, I have a visa renewal application at the immigration. Yesterday I have receive a request from Enter Finland stating the following:
What do you think about the possibility of getting deported?
What do you think about the possibility of getting deported and being imposed with
an entry ban?
I also receive a rejoinder recommendation of deportation. Can someone help me regarding this matter or if someone has an experience regarding this?
kindly help. Thanks :D
Hi, did you receive a positive decision after submitting the supplementary information?
Can someone please tell me what happened after you submitted an answer to those questions. Thank you!