Need help in visit visa appeal

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
kalsoom Akhtar

Post by kalsoom Akhtar » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi,im kalsoom and living in finland last 5 years.i have twins .They are 3 and 1/2 years old.My husband is living in finland last 13 years.He is bus driver in Espoo. I'm pregnant and apply visit visa for his sister because I need family help during this time . Unfortunately it rejected and I want to appeal but I don't know process ,time is going left only a week .today I see your forum.may be it could be helpful for me.
THANKS,
Kalsoom.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Beep_Boop

Re: Need help in visit visa appeal

Post by Beep_Boop » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Along with the decision paper, there's another paper detailing the process for the appeal. It actually gives very good details about what needs to be done and where to send the papers
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

rinso

Post by rinso » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:52 am

On what ground is the visa denied?
In the appeal you have to show that this reason is not correct.

I suppose migri is afraid your sister will not leave after her visit but apply for a residents permit.
In that case you have to show she has strong ties in her home country that she will not abandon.
(of course having a husband at home is not a good reason. when she's here it's a foot in the door and he might come next :twisted: )

caster

Post by caster » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Need Advise! Please Urgent Reply......
Postby Aleezy » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi I am from Finland I have applied for my sister to Finland visit visa from Pakistan because I am pregnant I need help of my sister here but Nederland embassy was rejected for this reasons

(1) The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of the stay was not reliable.
(2) Your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

Now I want to take stand against decision here in Finland why is Nederland embassy refused my sister visit visa. please tell me where can I appeal or can give application against this decision kindly help me and need you advise. One week left to appeal. One more thing I can’t afford lawyer fee.

Aleezy

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88143
Same stuff :lol:
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. I'm gonna grant him all my old underwears that fit his head helping his nose stays in place