Appeal and reapply

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Kobe

Appeal and reapply

Post by Kobe » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:59 am

Hello everyone!i came as tourist here in finland.i applied my first work permit here in finland, had an interview and after 17months of waiting police serve a negative decision last dec..i informed my employer about the situation and advice to appeal and reapply. and i do it last jan. and last tuesday january 28, i got an email from police the one who serve my negative decision and he ask me to come again in police office that he needs to discuss about my case?i was wondering what we need to talk about since i already appeal and i reapply again in the immigartion..

anyone had an experience like this??!!..please share!

Appeal and reapply

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

heretostay

Re: Appeal and reapply

Post by heretostay » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:35 am

Appeal and reapply are 2 different things. Did you appeal the negative decision or did you make a brand new application? What was the reason for denial? If you did not correct the reason for denial then your decision would be the same on an appeal or reapplication.

rinso

Post by rinso » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:01 am

i got an email from police the one who serve my negative decision and he ask me to come again in police office that he needs to discuss about my case?i
Called there in person is almost never a good thing. But with so little information I dare not to guess what is the reason.

Kobe

Post by Kobe » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:50 am

heretostay wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:35 am
Appeal and reapply are 2 different things. Did you appeal the negative decision or did you make a brand new application? What was the reason for denial? If you did not correct the reason for denial then your decision would be the same on an appeal or reapplication.
i have appeal for the negative decision because there was misunderstanding..and at the same time i reaplly on the basis of work permit same on the 1st application!

simplyann

Post by simplyann » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:52 am

Kobe wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:50 am
heretostay wrote:
i have appeal for the negative decision because there was misunderstanding..and at the same time i reaplly on the basis of work permit same on the 1st application!
I was with the same situation as yours few months ago.. Got negative decision and police took my passport. TE sent a letter to my employer asking some document but they did not receive a response from my employer. However, my employer confirmed that they never got any letter from TE up to now or they might send it to a different branch or city, we dont know up to now. I filed an appeal without a lawyer so i can stay legally in Finland. I made new application again and my employer gave me the paper that TE was initially requesting. Got my work permit 2 months after.

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:49 am

Thank for clarifying. Please update about what happens so others in you situation can have more information. I hope it goes well with your case and you get your permit soon.

Kobe

Post by Kobe » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:30 pm

simplyann wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:52 am
Kobe wrote:
heretostay wrote:
I was with the same situation as yours few months ago.. Got negative decision and police took my passport. TE sent a letter to my employer asking some document but they did not receive a response from my employer. However, my employer confirmed that they never got any letter from TE up to now or they might send it to a different branch or city, we dont know up to now. I filed an appeal without a lawyer so i can stay legally in Finland. I made new application again and my employer gave me the paper that TE was initially requesting. Got my work permit 2 months after.
hello!..i have been already to the police when they served my negative decision..now im on the process of appeal and reapply, inhave been also to the immigration for the reappication, now waiting for the result..i was wondering why they call me gain, since i am my reapplication is on the process!..so worried!

simplyann

Post by simplyann » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:06 pm

Kobe wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:30 pm
simplyann wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:52 am
Kobe wrote:

hello!..i have been already to the police when they served my negative decision..now im on the process of appeal and reapply, inhave been also to the immigration for the reappication, now waiting for the result..i was wondering why they call me gain, since i am my reapplication is on the process!..so worried!

What was the reason of the call? Did they ask you anything regarding your application? As per experience of my friends, migri sometimes called them to clarify something. I haven't experienced being called by migri during my application. They just sent me an email if they need something from me or my employer.