Requires accomodation in Helsinki

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
Sushanta Sengupta

Post by Sushanta Sengupta » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:55 pm

I require an accomodation in Helsinki during sometimes in May/June, 2008. I will be travelling to Helsinki from India for some official visit and will be staying there for 2-3 weeks maximum. I will post about my exact dates of travel and stay very soon. Apartment sharing is desirable with internet connection,Bathroom,bed room. Those who want to share their apartment please get back to me with details in [email protected] or in [email protected].

Thanks and Regards
Sushanta

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

raamv

Re: Requires accomodation in Helsinki

Post by raamv » Thu May 01, 2008 12:30 am

no one is waiting to answer your question or query!!
Ask your official sponsor to book the apartment too as the locals have better credibility than a foreigner..
If not, you better have a temp. portable apt. in your hands.. :ochesey:

catchmeifucan

Post by catchmeifucan » Mon May 05, 2008 8:28 pm

Sushanta Sengupta wrote:I require an accomodation in Helsinki during sometimes in May/June, 2008. I will be travelling to Helsinki from India for some official visit and will be staying there for 2-3 weeks maximum. I will post about my exact dates of travel and stay very soon. Apartment sharing is desirable with internet connection,Bathroom,bed room. Those who want to share their apartment please get back to me with details in [email protected] or in [email protected].

Thanks and Regards
Sushanta
I presume tcs pays quite a good salary and considering you will be visiting on business trip they will pay you some kind of day money (as i understand from my Indian friends). I think I know the amount also. :ochesey: Anyways, just book a hotel and stay there. Or may be you are in a save as much i can mood. :ochesey: :cry: :) :roll:

Freddyb

Post by Freddyb » Mon May 05, 2008 10:12 pm

There are some flats for business people right around Kampi. My mother stayed in one when she was in HKI....I think it was Hosteli Nicoli. Nice and clean with Kitchen, toilet, clothes washer and cable tv.
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."

--Martin Luther King