Sofa for free, bike for sale

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
Macksy

Post by Macksy » Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:36 pm

We have a sofa to give away, and a bike for sale. We live in downtown Helsinki.

The sofa is 5 years old, 3 seater, and is sort of a beige colour. We also have 2 brown and/or 2 white cushions to go with it (or we'll throw them out if no-one wants them). If you are interested, PM me and I can email you a picture.

The bike is a Schwinn mountain bike, around 10 years old. In pretty good condition though. We'd sell it for 50 Euros. Again if interested, PM me and I can email you a picture.

There's a catch with the sofa - we live on the 4th floor of a building and there is no lift, so you'd need a couple of strong guys to move it downstairs. Or my boyfriend will be happy to help carry it down the stairs.

Oh and we also have a large box full of not very exciting stuff that we no longer want/need - it wouldn't be worth a trip just for this, but if you are coming to look at the sofa or bike you'd be welcome to trawl through the box also. Otherwise we'll give it away/throw it out.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Anute

Post by Anute » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:14 pm

Greetings,

Thanks for the offer. I have just arrived to Helsinki (from Latvia) to study, and was extremely happy to find out that my room had no furniture whatsoever... unfortunately, I do not have muscular acquaintances to carry the sofa to my empty room (alas!!), but was wondering what sort of 'stuff' is available in your magic box ;) Particularly desperate for some curtains and old lamps! Many thanks.

Anna

Macksy

Post by Macksy » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:04 pm

Anna I sent you a pm just now, listing everything in the box that we plan to give away/throw out. You can pm me back if you are interested in any of it!

And just to let others know, the sofa has been taken.